GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spun the big pointer on map of Wi. and it pointed to north which told me it means only one thing . Anchor Bar for one of those awesome possibly best freaking burger and hand cut fries in Wi. I mean where else could it mean really. Time ?? oh if I leave now take every back road,cow trail,alley, and sewage treatment plan road I can find should be noonish . Should be busy as all out but maybe than somebody more out going than me will talk to me first so I am not lonely .;) cell number is 715-305-9563 hopefully I can find it before I leave :nojoke:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
"more outgoing than you"?

Is that possible?

:wrong:

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Just got in the door, I had a good time. Burger was de-lish.:yes1: Good seeing Rail and Goldwing Kevin again, and meeting Mike. I took a few fire lane roads on the way home, to relive the trip out there.:rolleyes:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
Sorry Randy. I was already gone when you posted and just got back. Door county was great and not so hot either. There was a bit more traffic then I like but oh well, can't have everything. Great breakfast in Dykesville, then on to Gills Rock. Followed the Lake to Sheboygan, then over to Monks for a burger. Cruised a few back roads to Amherst for a piece of pie and them home. Right around 553 miles. Wow, what a day.

·
Registered
552 Posts
North Ride

Hey Randy, I missed your post too. You lucky dog eating at the "Anchor", bet it was busy. Got "caught" and had to do some lightning damage repair work this morning.
Sounds like you found some fellow riders to keep you company.
Next time !!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
AND YOU DROVE PAST MY HOUSE WITHOUT ME :shrug::wrong:
Oh trust me we never got real close to your house. I really,really out did myself on the trial I took them on.:oops: yoi would have turned around within a few minutes,unless you where riding a atv . It was all last minute as far as getting a group together. I did not even call Kevin , I asked Walrus if he would call as I was passing Amish on there way to church :nojoke:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Right around 553 miles. Wow, what a day.
I should have never swayed you to the Darkside. Now I will have you to contend with miles wise. :lol: 533 that's just about half of what I rode this weekend :thumbup: Easy to do on a smooth ride ain't it ? But now off to work to make more gas money.

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
I should have never swayed you to the Darkside. Now I will have you to contend with miles wise. :lol: 533 that's just about half of what I rode this weekend :thumbup: Easy to do on a smooth ride ain't it ? But now off to work to make more gas money.
And the wife was along the whole trip. Very nice.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
WE COULD HAVE MET YOU THERE ITS ONLY 30 MI AWAY but now we are tied up until aug 20th eau clair wedding this weekend then off to Ohio , then back then off to Irish fest la cross . hec the not far off for snow the way this year is going here . this is the worst bike year in a ling time winter that would not stop . the the flippin heat and storms :eek:4::eek:4::eek:4::eek:4:
saturday was one of the very few super nice days this year
i need a trip im staring to loose it here

1 - 15 of 15 Posts