GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thursday marks 1/2 year anybody over 20,000 miles since Jan1st ? I may break personal record again this year. :excited: Myself can't wait till fall for some hardcore riding miles. Some frost to kill the bugs and way less Harleys on the road :lol: Should be on my 3rd set of tires by than. ;) So let's hear where everybodies at milage wise and your goals for end of Dec.

·
Registered
20,947 Posts
shooting for 30,still a long way to go :thumbup:

if it wasn't for the crash diet u could have seen some odometers lastnite, i got pictures

·
Registered
414 Posts
I am hoping to get 30k this year but I haven't even got half way there. Haven't been on the cycle in two weeks and won't be riding this week end either. This might be one of my lowest years. :shrug:

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Cycledude has a pic of mine:eek:4: Doing OK so far with out having taken any trips. Over 12,000 and will prob be over 13k for Sat breakfast.

So just jugging along;)

So guessing with our big trip planned and some other small ones I should get back into my normal 32K plus for the year.

Who knows might get my Chee fixed and become a toughest rider, then lookout :coffee1:

·
Registered
20,947 Posts
Cycledude has a pic of mine:eek:4: Doing OK so far with out having taken any trips. Over 12,000 and will prob be over 13k for Sat breakfast.

So just jugging along;)

So guessing with our big trip planned and some other small ones I should get back into my normal 32K plus for the year.

Who knows might get my Chee fixed and become a toughest rider, then lookout :coffee1:
Johnnytocold i could have used some chee fixin on the way home from pie nite, i remembered my wallet but forgot to bring the linner for the mesh jacket, it was 50 degrees when i got home a little after midnite, at that temperature mesh works very good for cooling without the linner !!!

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Johnnytocold i could have used some chee fixin on the way home from pie nite, i remembered my wallet but forgot to bring the linner for the mesh jacket, it was 50 degrees when i got home a little after midnite, at that temperature mesh works very good for cooling without the linner !!!
I bet it got a little cool.

Put my liner in last night coming home from Curtis's house. It felt good with it on got home around 11:30.

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
Mike really meant to forget his liner, and wanted to use it as an excuse, to say the wallet was in the liner pocket

Dont give this 'dude sympathy, give him a truckers wallet with a chain to his belt loop

Maybe Gene can help him tape a chain to his wallet, right Gene??

·
Registered
20,947 Posts
Mike really meant to forget his liner, and wanted to use it as an excuse, to say the wallet was in the liner pocket

Dont give this 'dude sympathy, give him a truckers wallet with a chain to his belt loop

Maybe Gene can help him tape a chain to his wallet, right Gene??[/QUOTE

truckers wallet that reminds me of high school, Tom S had one of those wallets and a very big appetite, we were all waiting for the bell ring for dinner time, Tom is at the edge of his seat and when the bell rings he is off like a rocket ! the only problem was his chain drive wallet got caught on one of the desks and he tipped over about half a row of desks, stuff was scattered everywhere !! the teacher made him go back and straighten everything out, he woundup being the very last person in line for dinner :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chee fixin, chain drive wallets , low milage reports ah life is good :lol: Oh forgot to post got vacation Friday and need breakfast before busy afternoon. Good friend of mine and his wife bought a cafe and they want me to critique it for them :excited: should spin on a few hundred before work load at home starts. Have a great weekend and George I seeing free chili dogs in my future from you :lol:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Maybe Gene can help him tape a chain to his wallet, right Gene??
Staples ? :twisted: maybe hot glue ;)

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Hey - In thinking about this thread one thing is missing!!!!!!!!!!

Can anybody guess???????

Well it seems that Rail forgot to post his mileage:popcorn: Well how about it buddy ol' Pal??????????

How many?????????

Oh almost forgot since last Tues pie run I added 2,000 as of today. Not a bad few days for not leaving the state!!!!!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Started in March with about 7800 miles on the odometer...now at 19902...by August 7 should have 28000 on the odometer....by October should have 36000 so all in all about should have about 29000 this year.....my goal was 32000 so I might have to do a november ride....:lol:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Just curious for all of the Wisconsinites on this forum....anyone ever put together a weekend get together of all the Wisconsinites...? :shrug:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just curious for all of the Wisconsinites on this forum....anyone ever put together a weekend get together of all the Wisconsinites...? :shrug:
Oh heck ya!! Twice a year and we start at breakfast at the Dells !! George
(Vettersherps ) is our ring leader..

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey - In thinking about this thread one thing is missing!!!!!!!!!!

Can anybody guess???????

Well it seems that Rail forgot to post his mileage:popcorn:
Or did I ??;)

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Started in March with about 7800 miles on the odometer...now at 19902...by August 7 should have 28000 on the odometer....by October should have 36000 so all in all about should have about 29000 this year.....my goal was 32000 so I might have to do a november ride....:lol:
Hummmnn I new contender. Close is all I am saying :lol:

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Or did I ??;)
It's what you are not coming outright and saying that speaks volume's:eek:4:

Oh well it seems to me that you and Cycledude will be fighting it out:22yikes:

Or pehaps will there be a few new players in the hunt????? I know Curtis is in TN now silently putting on mega miles!!!!!

Oh and that's right I have to get going now so later:thumbup:

·
Registered
20,947 Posts
12,000 rite now your doing pretty good !! :thumbup: but u need to get busy if u want to become a Wisconsin Toughest Rider, i believe only the top 3 riders get that honor

i think the fall Dells Ride is in October, hope to see u there !!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
307 Posts
Well, I'm wayyyyy down at 7,000. Although there's still time, I don't think I'll break 30 this year. Things are starting to come together for me, though.:excited:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
12,000 rite now your doing pretty good !! :thumbup: but u need to get busy if u want to become a Wisconsin Toughest Rider, i believe only the top 3 riders get that honor
Wrong Mike it has nothing with milage. It is rides in cold weather which John's chi won't allow him to ride in.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts