GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so what does that have to with goldwings? Well the truth is I went to play on my goldwing. I hooked up my trailer and put the clubs in the trailer and saved gas and enjoyed the ride. Used half as much gas as my pickup.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Isn't it Great!! If the wifey doesn't go the trailer stays home and I just strap them to the backseat. However, there are times my clubs don't deserve that cushy ride home and really should be dragged by a rope.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Isn't it Great!! If the wifey doesn't go the trailer stays home and I just strap them to the backseat. However, there are times my clubs don't deserve that cushy ride home and really should be dragged by a rope.
I can agree with this statement. Haven't tried to tie them on the Wing yet as I live across the street from the course. Thursday night I would gladly have drug mine along behind the Wing down a gravel road at a 100 +.:shrug:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Yep............if I could only quit hitting the big ball before I hit the little ball so often.

I have been contemplating making a rack that mounts to the handles on the side of the rear seat that holds a set of clubs up at an angle across the seat. Has anyone ever seen this kind of mount done before?

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Yep............if I could only quit hitting the big ball before I hit the little ball so often.

I have been contemplating making a rack that mounts to the handles on the side of the rear seat that holds a set of clubs up at an angle across the seat. Has anyone ever seen this kind of mount done before?
Not across the seat, however I did see a pic of a setup where the bag was mounted so it sat on the passenger foot rest and leaned back and was strapped to the grab handle. It looked pretty stable. I bought an Escapade trailer because one that size would hold the bag for trips

·
Registered
68 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
I tend to chase all over the country side playing and the trailer is custom built for my clubs

When geocaching the bike trails I use this

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Never thought about playing golf on the wing. Where you play must have the cart paths paved all the way or this might get dangerous.:thumbup:

·
Registered
388 Posts
:coffee1: We live next to the course on our lake so I just leave them with the pro....that way I'm not reminded of how bad I am by looking at them at home...When I'm done playing my hour's worth of golf the clubs are best left out of sight....I had more fun riding my Wing yesterday than I did golfing

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
golf on the wing

the rack on the hitch on the back of the wing has been in my thoughts and I think I can build it in my building behind my house. It shouldn't be that hard or I will just keep hauling them iin my trailer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts