GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its 5 minutes off 95 in Philly and they have largest selection of helmets I’ve ever seen. Was neat to put hands on every piece of clothing, gloves and boots I’ve looked at online. Some spendy stuff in there so I just kept moving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
519 Posts
Its 5 minutes off 95 in Philly and they have largest selection of helmets I’ve ever seen. Was neat to put hands on every piece of clothing, gloves and boots I’ve looked at online. Some spendy stuff in there so I just kept moving.

Out of curiosity, how many items did ya put on your wanna buy list and how many went on your Christmas wish list?>:)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gloves, helmet, sena, jeans and some new shoes...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No just wanted to check things out since i was in the area. I buy all my gear from them and will continue to do so.

·
Registered
218 Posts
If you have never tried on a bunch of helmets before a one time, it is an enlightening experience. Head shape is very unique and fit is extremely important. Some helmets feel like **** and others fit like a glove. Ya, Revzilla is a good company to deal with.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
I should drop in there but I hate the Philly traffic, they are very good to deal with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts