GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crockett, brother Dave, Uncle John, and I arrived in Bryson City yesterday around 5pm.
Today we rode to Hot Springs on Hwy 209, better known as The Rattler. It's like Deals Gap but three times longer. The weather has been surprisingly good despite the gloomy forecasts. We had a brief shower coming back but didn't get wet. Don't know where we'll go tomorrow. Wish you all could be here.

Tom

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I wish I was their with you, I love riding that area.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Rub it in. :cry:

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Should have been with us Tom. We got soaked to our socks on the DuckTown ride with Gary....

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
WHINING here... :cry: I sure wish I could be there too! A very nice riding area but could not get away for this one.

Say hey to Gary for me!
:thumbup:

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
wish I could be there too nice riding area but could not get away this time this year you all enjoy the ride and ride safe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk
:shock: Wow, surprised to hear this. Sorry to see you miss something you have enjoyed for years my friend.

Should have been with us Tom. We got soaked to our socks on the DuckTown ride with Gary....
Tommy, nice to see you have been able to make it up there...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Should have been with us Tom. We got soaked to our socks on the DuckTown ride with Gary
Tommy, if you think you got soaked, you should've seen me after getting off the Bonneville with no windscreen or fairing. Winston and I actually poured water out of our boots when we got back to the hotel.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Tommy, if you think you got soaked, you should've seen me after getting off the Bonneville with no windscreen or fairing. Winston and I actually poured water out of our boots when we got back to the hotel.
A new helmet probably would have helped:shrug::lol::lol::lol::lol::thumbup:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Shorty & Barry are correct, unfortunately its gone to another home in Nashville Tennessee. Its a Florida bike so she's probably not going to like it there. Yeah, I think a trike is in my future, that or knee surgery. The last time I talked with the Doc about it she said it was too soon. Shorty, thank you again for letting me store my trailer at your place while I was up there.

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Shorty & Barry are correct, unfortunately its gone to another home in Nashville Tennessee. Its a Florida bike so she's probably not going to like it there. Yeah, I think a trike is in my future, that or knee surgery. The last time I talked with the Doc about it she said it was too soon. Shorty, thank you again for letting me store my trailer at your place while I was up there.
Wow, I didn't know that and I'm sorry to hear it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts