GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php?id=1f2155d2cb98842c2e&hoursPast=0&showAll=yes. My trip out west with bloodboughtone & 2 other friends. We left Aug. 10 & return Aug 25. 1st highlight was Rocky Mt. National Forrest. Then to Yosemite via the Lonliest Road in America Hyw 50 through Nevada. On to the West coast & Red Wood National Forest. Up and over to Crater Lake in Oregon. Then ran up to Washington & travel along the Columbia river gorge. From their to the Grand Tetons then the Flamming Gorge in Wyoming & Utah. Then over to one of my favorite rides in Colorado the Million Dollar Hyw. We ran close to 6,600 miles in 16 days. Great trip we great friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
https://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php?id=1f2155d2cb98842c2e&hoursPast=0&showAll=yes. My trip out west with bloodboughtone & 2 other friends. We left Aug. 10 & return Aug 25. 1st highlight was Rocky Mt. National Forrest. Then to Yosemite via the Lonliest Road in America Hyw 50 through Nevada. On to the West coast & Red Wood National Forest. Up and over to Crater Lake in Oregon. Then ran up to Washington & travel along the Columbia river gorge. From their to the Grand Tetons then the Flamming Gorge in Wyoming & Utah. Then over to one of my favorite rides in Colorado the Million Dollar Hyw. We ran close to 6,600 miles in 16 days. Great trip we great friends.

You know, if you had posted this up when you left we would have vicariously lived through your trip. Glad all went well. Cool.

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
3,977 Posts
Looks like you had a LOT of fun ... funny thing about going West, you could do it again next year and hit a completely different set of roads!!:thumbup:

Glad you had a great trip!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Sorry I honestly just didn’t think about posting until after the fact. I’m usually a day late & a dollar short.

C’mon Tommy, I know you got at least one good picture...maybe of a big redwood tree or maybe your bike with pacific ocean in background. Maybe one of some sorta bike trouble on side of road, or did the wings run flawlessly? Did you see something in California thats gonna make you wanna pick up & move out there when you retire maybe. Hey whats the story with TommyTwoAlso & his machine, wondering if he got repairs done.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
ok Lloyd Just for you a couple of pictures. Zoom in on the Elk they were just across the road from the beach. Tommytwo seems to have hung up riding for now. They totaled his bike and he’s not for sure if he will ever get another. Pictures just don’t do my out west trip justice. We sure seen a lot of beautiful country.

·
motorcycle cowboy
935 Posts
Sorry to hear about TommyTwo's issues. Hope he's doing well.

·
Registered
124 Posts
ok Lloyd Just for you a couple of pictures. Zoom in on the Elk they were just across the road from the beach. Tommytwo seems to have hung up riding for now. They totaled his bike and he’s not for sure if he will ever get another. Pictures just don’t do my out west trip justice. We sure seen a lot of beautiful country.
Totaled his bike? That’s too bad after he rode it back to Tennessee from Arkansas. My heart skipped a beat or two when I saw ol’ Yeller on the ground. How he rode thru that ditch defies explanation.

JBB

·
Registered
375 Posts
Out West

Tommy

Sorry to hear about Tommy Two and his trouble. Hope he's OK. The bike thing can wait awhile.

Sounds like a fantastic trip. A few years ago Big Cat, Jim Hughes and I did some of those areas too. WOW!!!

Hope to cross paths again.

Richie

·
Registered
5,766 Posts
Should have let me know so I could'a waved at ya.:grin2: Glad ya had a good trip!!

Reactions: TommyOne
1 - 10 of 10 Posts