GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Hal and Hi, haven't heard from you guys in a while! Are you still moving along the coast? You are keeping a lot of people in wondering what is happening. My experiewnce out West was that the Wi-Fi did not work that well and I hardly used my computer, hope you have better luck!
You will miss our RTE today @ Hamilton Beach Hutches!
We will be waiting....Later.... Gil

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Hey Gil thanks for the call today. We have had the best day of riding and the worst day of riding, all the same day! We are Minot ND. First 3/4's of the day was beautiful ... the last 1/4 just about the worst rain storm I have ever driven through!! There are flood warnings out for the entire area and people are being evacuated from low lying areas. They have never had flood warnings this bad in this town..... EVER!!!
We finally found a room at the Super 8.... full price $150.00 Quite the rip off.. but! We are dry and safe for tonite. Talk to you soon.
We are going to watch the weather channel and see what to do from here.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Gil thanks for the call today. We have had the best day of riding and the worst day of riding, all the same day! We are Minot ND. First 3/4's of the day was beautiful ... the last 1/4 just about the worst rain storm I have ever driven through!! There are flood warnings out for the entire area and people are being evacuated from low lying areas. They have never had flood warnings this bad in this town..... EVER!!!
We finally found a room at the Super 8.... full price $150.00 Quite the rip off.. but! We are dry and safe for tonite. Talk to you soon.
We are going to watch the weather channel and see what to do from here.

Sorry about your luck my friend! At least you are safe and sound! We were ripped off in motels when we were out west and they were hard to find as well! See U guys soon... Gil

The RTEs need you!!! L.O.L.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts