GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to call off from work today. Had a busted water line 6:00am. Called the water works. It turns out it was thier problem. Line fixed at noon.

It was 74 degrees today. So I called the Honda shop and set a demo ride. My first time on a Wing. WHAT A BIKE!!! Rides better and handles better than my V-star. And had no problem with the height of the bike. ( My biggest worry ).

hope to have one next spring. Tony

W

·
0 Posts
kymagred said:
I had to call off from work today. Had a busted water line 6:00am. Called the water works. It turns out it was thier problem. Line fixed at noon.

It was 74 degrees today. So I called the Honda shop and set a demo ride. My first time on a Wing. WHAT A BIKE!!! Rides better and handles better than my V-star. And had no problem with the height of the bike. ( My biggest worry ).

hope to have one next spring. Tony
Tony, You mean V-star like in Yamaha V-star 1100?

If so, please read my post on "Question on a Yamaha V-star 1100"

Thanks.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, a V-Star 1100. I have replaced the seats with Mustang. I love the looks of the V-Star. As big as the Wing is, it just seems to handle better. Tony

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One side note. June 2006 I rode the V-Star 1100 to Chicago IL, then to Santa Monica CA on Route 66. Then back to Kentucky. 6024 miles round trip. It was great!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts