GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been getting some nice weather this past week here in southeastern Wisconsin. I was able to get out riding this week end as most of the snow has melted away. Last weekend I was ice fishing and caught a heck of a lot more than ice cubes and ice chips. I thought I had put the cycle away for the winter when the snow storm hit Dec. 1st, but mother nature twisted my arm to ride again. Oh, what a great feeling to be back on the machine again.
Merry Christmas everyone. :D

W

·
0 Posts
GL Gene,
Yup never seen it this mild so late in the year.
My son came in town from Charlotte N.C. for the Packer Game in Green Bay this past Sunday, and thought 45 degrees was cold.
I can't believe all the snow Milwaukee got 3 weeks ago Friday and now nothing.

Save Riding.

·
Registered
5,940 Posts
Hey Gene,
Good to hear from you. It was a great weekend here in Michigan also. I got to ride a little bit out to breakfast with some folks and then later on a few errands. I hope things are going well for you.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.
It will be great if we get to ride together again soon.

·
Fire Eating Member
6,473 Posts
It will get up to 80 degrees here tomorrow... Wheeew... almost warm enough to ride in t-shirt & shorts.. lets go to the Dairy Queen !!!

cosmic

·
Registered
342 Posts
Tis warm even in the great northeast!!!.. Am Hoping to take wifey out tomorrow night and scope out area decorations!... 45 and sunny less than a week before Christmas... who wouldve thought... Glad I havent put the baby away yet!... Maybe the weather will hold and get a New years ride in..hmmmmmmmmm

Bob

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Hey Gene keep riding.

You are making us proud!! The Harley crowd must do a double take when you go by.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts