GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rode up to Knoxville visited Charlie. Had dinner at The Dead End BBQ. Lewis from Electric Connection Joined us. Having a few chilly ones in the garage. Ride some local roads with Boxmaker in the morning. Had breakfast at Tellico Grains Bakery. The best cinniminnnnnn bun and great coffe. Got some t shirts with some kind of banjoe theme. Now at Slow Joes for a bunch of laughs and heading back to the woods in the early morning to beat the heat.

Thanks guys you made my trip

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Hey Fred. Glad you had a few good days off. It's always nice to sit and have a couple of wobblies.
My friend, Hi and I are in New Mexico on our way to California. Hope to see you again when we return to Florida in October.

·
Banned
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Fred. Glad you had a few good days off. It's always nice to sit and have a couple of wobblies.
My friend, Hi and I are in New Mexico on our way to California. Hope to see you again when we return to Florida in October.
Lookin forward to it Hal......Leave Brian home next time. ;)

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Lookin forward to it Hal......Leave Brian home next time. ;)
HEY! Be nice..., I know where you live....

Publix..., narrowing of the road..., town line..., and you know how the rest of it goes... :doorag:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
HEY! Be nice..., I know where you live....

Publix..., narrowing of the road..., town line..., and you know how the rest of it goes... :doorag:

Or just follow the trail of bird carnage.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Rode up to Knoxville visited Charlie. Had dinner at The Dead End BBQ. Lewis from Electric Connection Joined us. . . .
Now wait one second here. That was exactly what I did when I was down there. Charlie, I thought the Dead End BBQ was OUR special place.:shock::-(

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Now wait one second here. That was exactly what I did when I was down there. Charlie, I thought the Dead End BBQ was OUR special place.:shock::-(
Oh Jeeeez..., now Willy and Wonka are fighting over Charlie... :roll:

·
Banned
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

That's what he told me.......Something about taking me to a special place. :shrug:

·
Registered
650 Posts
Not the answer..........

Y'all are missing the whole thing about this "special" BBQ joint. It's all about WHO Paid. That's the only thing that matters.

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Y'all are missing the whole thing about this "special" BBQ joint. It's all about WHO Paid. That's the only thing that matters.
Naw..., it's the same thing as in, "special" kids..., and the "special" bus..., you know, the short school bus... :doorag:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts