GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my wife an '07 Toyota Prius for Christmas. While at the dealership I saw an '04 Mini Cooper "S", supercharged, intercooled, six speed, in YELLOW! My wife bought it for me in turn! Wow! Then yesterday we went to Cycle World Daytona, a huge dealership for Honda, Zuzuki and Yamaha, and I traded in her Honda Ruckus scooter for a Bergman 650, which we pick up Tuesday. My Wing is Pearl Yellow also. Now we can ride together and she'll be able to keep up if I'm inspired to hit the throttle a little. Again, what a Christmas!

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Congrats. With all the new toys the Wing will not have much pressure to be ridden. :wink: :wink:

That is what retirement is all about. Enjoy it.....

Ross

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
PhoenixRising01 said:
While at the dealership I saw an '04 Mini Cooper "S", supercharged, intercooled, six speed, in YELLOW! My wife bought it for me in turn! Wow!
Your life just became fuller and more vivid. You will look better, food will taste better, and there will be a visible aura of pure joy around you.
Congratulations and merry Christmas.

PS --- red ones are faster...

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Arn Butt Bill said:
PhoenixRising01 said:
While at the dealership I saw an '04 Mini Cooper "S", supercharged, intercooled, six speed, in YELLOW! My wife bought it for me in turn! Wow!
Your life just became fuller and more vivid. You will look better, food will taste better, and there will be a visible aura of pure joy around you.
Congratulations and merry Christmas.

PS --- red ones are faster...
That looking better part didn't take on you did it. :lol: I'm kidding, that itty bitty car makes you look like a big ol boy. :shock:

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
White Gold said:
... I'm kidding, that itty bitty car makes you look like a big ol boy. :shock:
Pssssst!........He is :eek:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Gifts

Gee Freddie, a long haired rat; you know, real dogs can bite you above the ankle.
have a good one

Buck

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Fred H. said:
Here is a photo of my wife's Christmas present this year.

So what is little britches name? And who ya'll gonna get to babyset it when you're out riding?

·
Vendor
22,228 Posts
Re: Gifts

Vetteman said:
Gee Freddie, a long haired rat; you know, real dogs can bite you above the ankle.
have a good one

Buck
Yea, but real dogs eat hundreds of pound of food every year, and leave big piles of poop everywhere. This one eats like a mouse and makes rabbit size turds. :a13:

White Gold said:
So what is little britches name? And who ya'll gonna get to babyset it when you're out riding?
Hey, it's HER dog now! I disavow any and all responsibility for it. Until someone comes up with a better name, it's Bogart.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Fred ----- Now that is a true Manly MAN'S dog. I have a couple of Poms myself. Anyone can walk down the street with a Doberman, Pitbull etc, It takes a REAL man to walk down the street with a MANLY MAN's Dog.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Fred H. said:

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Sorry about the second question, I don't have any memory problems that I know of (other than putting the seat down when I'm thru). My puter has been doing that lately on this site. I post and then like a hour later it reposts it. Maybe it does not think I'm getting enough attention. :lol:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Fred H. said:

WOW! I'd have gotten in a lot of trouble on Christmas if I ever bought my wife a new MOP COVER! :shock: :shock:

All kidding aside, it's a cute little thing that I'm sure has already wormed it's way into her heart. Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Fred,

You going to get one of those vests where you can put "Bogart" on your chest?....LOL

Nice looking pup.

Dawg

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
Bulldog said:
Fred,

You going to get one of those vests where you can put "Bogart" on your chest?....LOL

Nice looking pup.

Dawg
I can picture him now, something like this:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts