GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say that I really appreciate what a fellow board member (P-Factor) did for me today.
I am on vacation in north Georgia. Yesterday afternoon I noticed that my front tire had a place on it where the tread was starting to separate from the cords. I called the local Honda dealer and they didn't have any of the three front tires that I was interested in buying.
Prior to my leaving home I had been in contact with P-Factor and he told me that if I needed anything while in north Georgia to not hesitate to contact him. Well, little did I think I would need to take him up on that offer........but, I did. After the local Honda dealer couldn't help me I called P-Factor and he had a tire at his house that was one of the one's I was willing to put on the front of my wing.
Not only did he have a tire for me, but he offered to mount it for me. What a great guy.
I remember the old commercial. You meet the nicest people on a Honda.
Now I will feel safer on my ride back to central Florida.
:bow: Thanks P-Factor. :bow:

·
lightley seasoned member
3,081 Posts
Nice...

·
Registered
804 Posts
Thank you Gary for these kind words but the pleasure was all mine. I know that if I ever need assistance you or someone like you will be there for me as well. The old saying "what goes around comes around" has been proven many times during my old life.

In any event, it was a pleasure meeting you and I hope you had a great riding experience here in Georgia and that you will come back and visit soon.

:capwin: Cheers!

·
Registered
7,834 Posts
:thumbup::thumbup::agree::agree:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts