GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My In-Laws live in North Florida. Out in the middle of nowhere, and I mean nothing for miles. I took my Dual Sport bike, Cole took his bike, and my recently divorced friend was also invited to join us for Thanksgiving. He has a 2002 Suzuki RM250. We rode over 200 miles of dirt roads, trails, power lines, you name it. Nobody got hurt thank God. The only problem we has was Brads Rm kept fouling plugs for some reason. That is one temermental bike, but can it fly. I was doing about 70 mph down this road and it felt like 120 mph for some reason. I envy people who live in the country like that, I would love to have that stuff in my back yard all the time.

·
15 year Member
6,867 Posts
Toyo,

Glad you had a good Holiday!! Florida is nice this time of year....

See ya soon...

Matt(Ashland,MA) :chicken: :flg:

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Well, Florida isn't the only place with awesome weather. We too have had an incredible weekend. High temp. for the last four days have been, 61, 64, 68, & 72 for today. We've rode a total of 417.3 smiles this weekend. Bad part of it is, they are saying the "S" word for late this week(And I don't mean Sunny), with highs only around 40, for next weekend. :cry:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Where in North FL were you Toyo?

Dep

1 - 5 of 5 Posts