GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm combining a 3 day business meeting with a 10 day ride, so I need room for extra stuff. Does anyone have experience/suggestions on a bag for the rear seat? Thanks,

·
Registered
615 Posts
Sonnie, I have the T-Bag Model no.TB9000hgw. Made for the gold wing. Straps to the hand grips and is great. You will not be sorry. Alot of room, and very nice in the rain. I just put a plastic bag inside, incase it leaks. Joy

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
I also have the T-bag for the GW. Best money I've spent on an accessory for added storage while on a trip. Really holds a lot of clothing, jacket, etc.

·
Registered
336 Posts
T-Bag

I also have the T-Bag 9000HGW. I got it on the closeout page at T-Bags. Works great. I use the main compartment for spare helmet, boots and all my rain gear and bike cover. Use one of the side pockets for small can of Honda Polish and a couple rags. Other pockets for camera, maps, etc.
Handy bag if you are riding solo.

Jerry

http://www.t-bags.com

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
we have a tourmaster bag, much like the tbag, but much more reasonable to buy. works very nicely.

loren

·
Registered
94 Posts
Best part is when I'm on the road all the riding gear stays with the bike and I haul only the T-Bag into the Motel. The tie downs with the T-Bag work great. I lash the top ones to my trunk rack.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
T Bags

Thanks to all for help. Jerry, I'm going to have to look you up one of these times when I'm in Morganfield. And now it's on to the internet to order a T Bag.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts