GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Flew in to Vegas. Rented three wings. Rode to Zion NP, Bryce Canyon NP, Capitol Reef NP, across hwy 24 in Utah, down 95 to Monument valley. On to Tuba City to see Grand canyon. Then the most unbelievable road Ive ever ridden. From Flagstaff to Prescott Az. Wow what a ride down 89A. Across IH 40 to Calif. and up Hwy 95 back to Vegas. 1500 miles in 4 days. Got back to vegas and could only find $250 to $400 night rooms so we took a red eye flight back to Houston. So much georgeous country to see. But we took 498 pics. May post later.

Now to get some rest.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Where did you find Wings to rent? Not many places rent them that I can find !

Glad you had a good trip, sure would like to see some of your pics ! ! ! !

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
BTDT. Some of my most favorite places! Glad you had a good time, and we're looking forward to seeing the pics.

·
Registered
9,389 Posts
How did you ride 3 Wings at one time? :lol:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Utah trip

we rented wings from Escape Eagles 4080 W. desert Inn Rd. Vegas. 700.00 5 days unlimited mileage 702-227-4817. Great guys.
We stayed in St. George, Torrey utah. we stayed in Kayenta Az. we stayed in Prescott Az and back to Vegas.
The part of riding three wings was a bit of a task though. I was tied up and couldnt take any pics of that.

Got the pics on computer now but need to send them to Photobucket.
will post link.

It is the trip of a lifetime. The road from Flagstaff to Prescott Az was the best part of the whole trip.

Go there and do that, you wont regret it.

Allan

·
Registered
525 Posts
Sounds like the same run. We are staying in Las Vegas, Cedar City, Torrey, Flagstaff and then white line fever home after the morning tour of Sedona and Prescott. My wife is in charge of pics.

If you used Picasa2 to organize your pics, you can make one click and uplaod them to a web album. All free Google-ware. Works very good and is automatic. Then, you can leisurely add captions and comments to you picture album. Check it out.

http://picasaweb.google.com/apickren/LagunaBeach

Click on slideshow.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts