GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My preference:

I am looking for the long lasting tire, at least that last longer than my car tires, with a great grip that never scuffs nor feathers and offer a comfortable quiet ride with exceptional rain grip, effective at the race track as well, carries more than one passenger (cause I have many women in my life) and carries enough stuff to help me move from my apartment if I get evicted for reving the bike inside the garage.

Ok then, I 'll settle for Brand/models.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
My preference:

I am looking for the long lasting tire, at least that last longer than my car tires, with a great grip that never scuffs nor feathers and offer a comfortable quiet ride with exceptional rain grip, effective at the race track as well, carries more than one passenger (cause I have many women in my life) and carries enough stuff to help me move from my apartment if I get evicted for reving the bike inside the garage.

Ha ha.....

Attachments

·
Registered
466 Posts
Reactions: Bulitt

·
Love The DCT
12,021 Posts
My preference:

Dunlop 423 and 423F.

Dunlop Elite 4. (Dunlop just released the 200/55R/16 for the 18/19 wing. Must be hugely popular as most online sources are sold out till 9/20/19.)

Bridgestone G852 and G853.

I'm putting on a set of the Elite 4's in mid October.

:doorag:

·
Registered
16,984 Posts
Will the above 200 series fit on the rear of my 08 rim with clearance. My ct 155/95/16 has no clearance problems.
Did Ya really mean 195/55/16?

I used that alternative on my 2002. I have the 205-55R-16 on the 2018 and it is about the same as the stock tire.

prs

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
:popcorn:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts