GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
I think they were originally planned as handles for the trunk and he got carried away. Even has them on the side covers. :eek:4:

·
15 year Member
6,940 Posts
I would use them as a Ladder, to get over the bike and onto the "Other" side.... ot you could hand towels from them.....

Matt(BCNV) :shock:

·
Registered
361 Posts
The bike is clearly in OZ! Those are steps for the munchkins to climb up on the bike!

·
Registered
673 Posts
I belive White Gold is right. Orginaly they are use for handles on the trunk lid to open the trunk, if you don't have a luggage rack to grab hold of the raise the trunk lid.
thomas

·
lightley seasoned member
3,081 Posts
Damn... no wonder he wants to sell it:22yikes:

·
Registered
19,443 Posts
I would use them as a Ladder, to get over the bike and onto the "Other" side.... ot you could hand towels from them.....

Matt(BCNV) :shock:
This is exactly what they are good for.:shock: Or maybe he is a HAND TOWEL sales rep. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Maybe he's an undertaker .............

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Just imagine whoever buys it will have to like them. There are 17 of them, looks like each one probably has 4 screws/bolts. Thats 68 freaking holes that are drilled into each piece of plastic on that bike. Not a single piece of tupperware was left undamaged. What a shame.

·
15 year Member
6,940 Posts
When he is on the "CB" I wonder what he uses as a "Handle"?

Matt(BCNV) :eek:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts