GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just now making a MC/ATV/Lawn Mower lift table air operated. it's a APlusLift 1500LB Air Operated 48" Width ATV Motorcycle Lift Table with extensions making it 48" wide when you add the side mounts. Should take delivery soon. Looking forward not getting down on my old knees when taking care of maintenance. just curious what some of lift table users selected and why they went with one model over another. this one comes with 2 year warranty. I will use it to service my zero turn mower and the bushtech trailer.

Reactions: SBB

·
Registered
711 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
I have a handy lift as well with the side extension and the wheel lock. Love it and it's very smooth going up and down. Also use it as a welding table, works great.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
869 Posts
I also use a Handy Lift table... Bought mine in 1993 and it has been trouble free ever since... Just changed the seals last year just because I thought it was time to... When I built my new Man Cave, I recessed it into the floor... Very handy for this old man whose upper and lower body strength isn't what it used to be and I really don't miss the 7" that was lost in the recessing... Also added some Diamond Plate for trike wheel support... Can't beat a Handy for reliability and longevity..

IMG_0800.jpg

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I miss my lift. Had a Harbor Freight for 4 years. Then one day it stopped lifting my heavier (600-900lb) bikes. Seems, something internal to the cylinder failed. I could have rebuilt it but never found the time.

We were moving so I gave it away to a guy with a V-strom 650. I picked that bike up fine.

At $299 on sale I'd get another. Only thing stopping me is the lack of garage space. The HF lift is a bit wobbly with a Gold Wing on it. I would really love one of those professional level lifts.

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
@jmdaniel thanks for sharing the pic's nice looking lift!

Reactions: jmdaniel

·
Registered
406 Posts
I also have a Handy Lift. Picked it up used about ten years ago. Replaced the air hose and added the side extensions, works great.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Bought a Direct-Lift Pro-Cycle Droptail XLT last week, with the sides. It will work well, and fits great under my Tundra!

Wow, that's a spot-on Handy knockoff right down to the smallest detail. Almost a clone! Represents one talent the Chinese have perfected over the years unfortunately :crying:

Marc

1 - 20 of 50 Posts