GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else notice that we seem to be getting more people asking about C/Ts that will fit other bikes lately? Not bad for a bunch of Darksider idiots that don't know nothin'!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
I was riding with a frend today, he was on a Valkrie and was asking about a CT. Not more than 20 minutes later, here comes a Valkrie riding through the parking lot with a CT. Made his day!!

·
DSI Keeper
9,166 Posts
RM, you're right!

Working on my riding buddy's ST1100. We had a Dunnie DDT Winter Sport mounted on a GL1500 rim. Next, to machine the spacers that will move the rim to the left 7/32" along with the rear caliper bracket.

It will look like Mark's below...

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How cool is that!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
2,094 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
It's funny you bring this up now???

Wile out riding today I came upon a late model Harley two up setting at a stop light setting close to the double yellow and as I was pulling up behind him I noticed he had on a C/T so I just slowly pulled up beside of him and after saying hi I said Darksider huh???

Hie reply, Huh?

Again I said a Darksider Huh???

He said I don't know what your talking about???

I pointed to his rear tire and said again Darksider tire, he said back to me no it a car tire...

Light changed and he turned left and I went strait on... Hehehehe

I can hear them now, what was that idiot saying anyway???
Hehehe

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
RM, you're right!

Working on my riding buddy's ST1100. We had a Dunnie DDT Winter Sport mounted on a GL1500 rim. Next, to machine the spacers that will move the rim to the left 7/32" along with the rear caliper bracket.

It will look like Mark's below...

I am glad to see that garage is about as clean as mine is : I was starting to be an inferity complex with all those supreme clean photoshopped work areas. Ah I feel better :yes1:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts