GL1800Riders Forums banner

61 - 80 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Born in Amsterdam, lived there 21 years and migrated to Texas. I would love to be back in the beautiful mountains of New York except for 2 things....the job is here and we get to ride all year down here. I get up there every year and try to time it for Americade.

·
Registered
195 Posts
NYC here.

Born and raised here in Brooklyn. Finally got a Wing a couple of years ago and i love riding. About to head down to Daytona. Lake George in June, Roundup in August and other rides in between...

·
Registered
104 Posts
Originally hail from the west side of syracuse (near tipp hill). Left in 1979 for the Navy. Retired in 2003, and now reside in Suffolk, VA. Most of my family and friends still reside in there (sister in brewerton, brother in North syracuse, another sis close to North syracuse). Miss it a lot, but the boss (aka wifey) says she wont live where its cold and snowy.
:wrong:
One day hope to ride the wing up there and join up for a ride with you guys.
:doorag:

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Alhambra, California! (Probably the Asian Food Capital of the World!)

Just South of Pasadena, California. Home of the Rose Bowl and the Rose parade and NorthEast of Los Angeles, 12 minutes via I-10 from Staples Center.

Been here since 1953, I haved owned the Home I was born in for a little over 20 years now when I bought it from my Dad... Property taxes are GREAT! (Thanks Howard Jarvis and Prop 13!) :thumbup:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Clymer, NY. I'm about 10 miles from the west end of the state, and 6 miles south of I-86.

·
Registered
758 Posts
We are in Yuma, AZ:sun1:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello from Attica

I am in Attica, NY. No not the prison, I live in the village. I am a member of the Blue Knights NY IV. I have a 2008 GL-1800 Nav with the cold comfort package and the premeium auto package. I got in new and at this time I have 22000 miles on it. I also have a Burgman 650use to do a lot of short rides in the local. I love both of the cycles and ride either with equel zeal. I have no complaints on the wing, ecept for the fact my wife fall asleep on the back all the time. I hope to run across some of you from time to time.:cool:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi I'm from Waterloo NY in the fingerlakes part of the state. Have a 2008 wing I bought new this year and have 11000. miles on so far. I do a some rides on the weekend with a group called ventureriders. It's a yamaha group that does not mind what kind of bike you have. They even added a goldwing form to there site. Would like to meet and ride with some other GW's.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Relocated to Rochester last year for a new job. We are living on the southwest side near the Brighton Pittsford border. Looking forward to riding and learning more about the area this summer.

·
Registered
388 Posts
:coffee1: I live in Perry, NY on beautiful Silver Lake..I'm new to the Wing world having picked up a slightly used 08 in July 2010...Mrs. Lucky and I are planning a trip to Nashville and beyond starting 2nd week in April...should be good fun as we have a nice matching Bushtec to tow...

·
Registered
937 Posts
I was stationed in Rome for one winter - volunteered to go back to Viet Nam !

·
Registered
224 Posts
Where I live vs where I want to live

Townsend, Delaware for the last 22 years. Originally from Tempe, AZ (go McClintock Chargers - class of 76).

Going back for three weeks in late October (Dads 80th birthday), can't wait. Maybe I will just stay there - I wish. Would like to move back to Prescott area (maybe Lakeside - Pinetop)

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Sure is a lot of North Eastern folks.....Where's all the southern dudes....LOL

Saint Joseph,TN ---- Volunteer state

Great looking rides pictured !!!!

61 - 80 of 92 Posts