Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And should there be two tone and in what combination? :?: :idea:

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
colors?

I like the pearl white with gray insert. I still love my pearl yellow, have not grown tired of it yet. 8) 8) JD

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How about Candy Apple Teal or Pearl Light Blue or maybe custom paint were blue would blend into green or red into orange?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yellow's fastest

:D :) 8) :lol: :p :wink: :eat1: :yw1: :yw1:

·
Registered
894 Posts
I think wineberry would be nice, although I too have a pearl yellow and the love affair hasn`t ended yet. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I saw the new 04 white at the motorcycle show in Dallas this past weekend. Not impressed. Looked too appliance white. Pearl white would be nice maybe. I really would like to see a black / red combo or a silver / black combo or how about a brown / tan combo, or maybe a gray metallic, or just a medium to dark gray. Sky blue might work on a Wing too. Tex :eek:w1:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Goldwing colors

I think the BMW grayish-green would look great on the new Goldwing. It would be subtle and classy no matter how you accessorized it.
Sapphire blue metallic would be another choice of mine. That way when they finally come out with the white, we would have red, white, and blue.

As far as the two tone paint schemes, as a designer, I can't imagine how Honda could incorporate the balance needed to make the GL1800 look as good as the GL1500 did with two tone paint. My eye doesn't see enough break in the body lines to allow for two tone paint.

Pegasus
01GL1800

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
Honda needs to re-release the pearl yellow in 2006.

Or a color darn (eggzackly) close to the same as the Pearl yellow.

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Colors for Wings

I miss my 01 Pearl Blue. It was a beautiful blue. I want to get that color again. My metalic red is okay, but the 01 Pearl blue was the best I have ever had in 51 years of riding.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Sir Rog said:
I think wineberry would be nice, although I too have a pearl yellow and the love affair hasn`t ended yet. :)
Well, Candy Black Cherry is close enough to Wineberry. Don't know if you could tell the difference, even side by side. I even saw it called Wineberry in some publication or another. If something happened to my beautiful Illusion Blue, CBC would be the color I'd go for out of the current crop.

Third Thursday with my wing in the shop for that frame recall! Not happy about that, but still lots to be thankful for!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Time to hit the road. Stay safe!

John in Vegas

·
Registered
184 Posts
Color

Uranium Green like last years VTX :lol:

·
Registered
336 Posts
1800 Colors

I'm hoping Honda decides to bring back the Pearl Blue in '05. I have already told the local dealer my color choices:
Pearl Blue
Pearl White
Candy Black Cherry

Jerry

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Special Paint Job

I think a special paint job of Pearl White with Light or aqua accents would really look outstanding. Then a few small airbrush pictures, and that would rock !!

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Well, I certainly don't think one year was enough of Pearl Orange ... and that replacement Candy Orange didn't make an impression ... let's have P.O. back when I'm ready to trade this girl in .... say in 20 years (when they release the GL3600)
:lol:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts