1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
:congrats:FUSE and enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Well - I just ordered a Perelli Euforia RF. Sort of excited to get it on and see how it performs.
My condolences. Don't forget your firesuit and let us know if the "trauma" was worth it. :lol:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Well - I just ordered a Perelli Euforia RF. Sort of excited to get it on and see how it performs.
How about bringing it over here into the mountains this coming weekend or maybe next and meet up with some of us ridge runners and break it in real good??? :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
What's that I here? Is the fat lady about to sing? Fuse, you will either love us, or never speak to us again!:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
COOL, now we get to see Yellow Wolf film Fuse! :thumbup:

·
Registered
258 Posts
I've been so afraid of crashing and burning with the Perelli Euforia RF that I've not gone over 100mph or stayed on the twisties for more than an hour at a time.

Euforia (Euphoria) is the key word. I run mine at 34-36 lbs. The wife and I like it just fine. Only have 5K miles on it so far, but I'm pretty sure we'll never go back to a MT.

Ride On,:congrats:
VA Dan

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
:congrats: and Welcome to the DARKSIDE....... :flg:
Don't forget to get your # an Decal....

·
Registered
879 Posts
Welcome to the DARK SIDE:22yikes:

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
_HIT HAPPENS! Enjoy!

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Good Choice. :thumbup:

Best part is when someone tells you it won't turn or that it can't be ridden in the twisties........to which you say,

"Come on, let's go for a ride. You follow me..........for as long as you can".;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts