GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Honda Goldwing DCT Bagger
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread is designed to put out there anything you'd like to share that you did from washing your bike to general maintenance to where you rode to upgrades that you have ordered or installed today. Just short and sweet.

I did my first oil change a few days ago a little shy of 4K and recently ordered Heli Bars and the Kisan Tailblazer for my Wing. Looking forward to getting them both installed.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Replaced right side seat stay. I broke off a seat bolt and the replacement arrived yesterday. Got lucky the seat was able to come off easy and was not stuck on!

·
Registered
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT Airbag
3,142 Posts
I went and got mine State Inspected. The guy didn't even check blinkers or brake lights. He just took my insurance card and $7.00. I love this place.
That's ALL they do for a state inspection in Texas?
Scott

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
I rode my ‘06 around for 50 miles checking out some local backroads before a good friend of mine joined up with me. We took a ride up to the Poor Peoples’ Pub in Wakefield NH where we ate a great, inexpensive lunch. We then rode at a brisk pace on some lonely roads through southern Maine to Kittery, Portsmouth NH and the Atlantic coastline. It was rather lonely there too. And then home completing a day’s trip of just under 200 miles. Other than the brilliant setting sun as we headed west from the coast, it was a perfect day for a ride.

·
Administrator
9,527 Posts
This thread is designed to put out there anything you'd like to share that you did from washing your bike to general maintenance to where you rode to upgrades that you have ordered or installed today. Just short and sweet.

I did my first oil change a few days ago a little shy of 4K and recently ordered Heli Bars and the Kisan Tailblazer for my Wing. Looking forward to getting them both installed.
If you wish, you can create your own thread here to log all of your maintenance and read what others have done: Maintenance & Accessory Log

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Changed my oil ~n~ filter

Ronnie
11/11/22
Mine is also in hibernation till April 1st (she's all warm ~n~ happy) covered over in the garage, with breathable blanket....up on jacks so wheels r not touching garage floor...

Reactions: fla_rider

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Mine is sleeping in the garage as I write this. I was thinking about waking her up and going for a ride, until I looked at the weather.

·
Registered
20,574 Posts
I packed a few things in the trunk in preparation for the Houston to San Antonio HONOR RIDE on Saturday. Expected about $300 bikes. Supports Veterans

Rain today--Clear tomorrow but cold-48-58--------I can live with cold

1 - 20 of 63 Posts