GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your car is at the office since you rode a motorcycle home yesterday and today it is monsooning and all of your rain gear is in the trunk of your car cause your wife made you clean the garage?

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Take her car and let her worry 'bout it. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Stay home and call it a "gown day"!!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Stay home!

Or you could go online and order another rainsuit from HDL - I hear they have pretty darn quick service. :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Hal @ Honda Direct Line said:
Your car is at the office since you rode a motorcycle home yesterday and today it is monsooning and all of your rain gear is in the trunk of your car cause your wife made you clean the garage?
Make her ride the bike to get your car. Then when she gets back, yell at her for getting the drivers seat wet.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:roll:

Let's look at this like we "owned the kingdom", pick up phone, tell #1 sidekick "you have the bubble today", ask wife if she'd like to do something today together and score many, many brownie points for future "aw $hits". :wink: :lol:

But this is just a guy dreamin' of havin' the problem you are havin' Hal but hey I support the Government and they are always here to help!! :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
living in Washington,my rain gear is always on my bike.
If you don't always ride the same bike,maybe a back pack or something with rain gear so it's always on the bike you are riding?

Doesn't help much today....

·
Registered
255 Posts
Make her take me to work! I'm not taking a day off when it is raining!

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Well, the answer depends on it you want a hot meal tonight and have to sleep on the couch? LOL's I find it best to bite my lip and smile. Then maybe say something like "boy I sure wish I had my rain gear". Good Luck!!!

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Hal @ Honda Direct Line said:
Call Lee or John at Available Car Service: (954)475-0505

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
I live in Texas, i don't know?

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Very rare if it rains in the morning in Tucson for the ride to work. I ride to work daily, no matter the temps (high 20's to low 100's). Any rain is usually an issue only when I am getting off work in the afternoon.

However, I love riding in the rain 'cause we get so little of it. I wear a full-face helmet and don't mind if the rest of me gets wet. I don't own rain gear, sorry Hal. I just worry about the cages not seeing me.

So, to answer the question - I'll ride regardless of the weather.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Except the wife had left at 6:30AM to drive to her teachers job in Miami.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I think the boss is entitled to a "sick day" once in awhile. :rain1:

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:shock:

Hal I think ya should have shared that particular piece of info at the start, it would've made for some different replies. :roll: :lol:
A hearty Thank Ya to the wife for her educatin' the youths of America career. :wink: That can't be easy down Miami way, many several future Uof M / THUG U athletes around. :roll:

·
Registered
21,025 Posts
call the weather people and ask them to turn off the rain untill u get to work

·
Registered
271 Posts
Thats easy Hal. Buy a Goldwing , they come with 3 large compartments that you place rain gear in the day ya get it. Its there when ya need it. Werent ya in the boy scouts, BE PREPARED...... :D

Glenn

1 - 20 of 47 Posts