GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked this 2 years ago and it was very intresting so I thought I would ask again because there are alot of new members.

I own a small home repair and remodeling co.

Kurt :thumbup:

·
Registered
698 Posts
Retired...Ride the Wing and Golf...or did...been dealing with a banged up left hand since my mishap April 2nd...:eek:4:

·
Registered
812 Posts
User Experience Manager for a software company.

This means I manage a team of User Experience Designers and Technical Writers.

Jason

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
For money!!!--Safety mgr for a Ductile iron foundry

spare time--Mayor of the small town I live in

for relaxation--WING IT!!!

·
Registered
784 Posts
Retired Electrician for Ford Motor Glass Plant. Ride and play golf when not doing American Legion Business.

·
Registered
297 Posts
my job..

I work in the Ford Motor Company test labs. I break car parts. (and diagnose warranty issues in steering) .:eek:4:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Retired Firefighter 32 yrs. Reserve Deputy Constable 25 yrs so far.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
I work in the Ford Motor Company test labs. I break car parts. (and diagnose warranty issues in steering) .:eek:4:
A job breaking stuff? Where do I sign up?!?!

Paramedic in remote locations. At least till I land the breaking stuff job. LMAO :wrong:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Retired police officer of 24 yrs, now working for St. Louis Cardinals event staff. Kind of takes a lot of my summers but love baseball.

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Unemployed!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
824 Posts
Shift supervisor at a refinery:joke:

·
Banned
1,766 Posts
Recently retired phone company tech. Started off as a cordboard operator and finished up a DSL high speed internet tech. Now I look for reasons to ride my new Wing or on occasion take one of my PC800's for spin just because they are still fun to ride. Enjoy a day at the range with friends or during the early spring I do my part to help control the ground squirrel population. Oh, and enjoy being a grandpa to my three grandsons. Don't want to forget that part.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Maintanance worker for Calif State Parks

·
Registered
238 Posts
what I do for 7.5 hours a day/5 days a week...

Illinois Dept of Transportation, computer stuff, at least for the next 3.5 years, then I'm gonna figure out what I really want to do with my life.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Job

I am a Registered Nurse but I work in the IT Department at a large regional medical center. I manage the computer systems for Surgery, ER, and the Heart Center. No more pills, shots, or IVs. In my spare time I query the databases for upper management who always want reports. Thus I've had to learn Business Objects, Crystal Reports, NPR, as well as some Oracle and SQL queries along with scripting. We are in the process of meeting the "Meaningful Use" requirements in order to capture more MC/MD reimbursement.
.......Government rules and regulations always cause my last nerve to twitch...........

1 - 20 of 248 Posts