GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Linky no worky:thumbup:

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
I can't get it to work either.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Nice video!

...and boy, the bike he was riding is reeeealllly sharp.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Nice video, I just wish I could parlez-vous français.
Their videos are always funny.. Loved the part where he talks about how comfortable the bike is on those boring straight highways, and you see him riding in the passenger seat... At the end, he donates the test bike to the Barber museum, and the other french guy says "you did what?"... and runs in for it..

He likes:

The flexibility of the flat 6 engine
The high luxury comfort
The audio system

Dislikes:
Windscreen adjustments
Dated ergos of the cockpit
Trying to trials riding on a Goldwing (when he dropped it for the photo pose)

These guys have been known to crash test bikes, like they did the Concours14 on its press launch.

·
Registered
7,796 Posts
Their videos are always funny.. Loved the part where he talks about how comfortable the bike is on those boring straight highways, and you see him riding in the passenger seat... At the end, he donates the test bike to the Barber museum, and the other french guy says "you did what?"... and runs in for it..
I laughed at those parts too. I use to do the same thing on my GL1500. On a particularly long boring straightaway in Arizona, I once rode about 50 miles on the back seat. I haven't tried it on the 1800.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Did you see the price of the 2012 in europe? 30,000 euros or a little over 40k$ at today's exchange rate, then you pay over $9 a gallon of gas, that is an expensive hobby in Europe

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Good video, did you notice the length of the antennas on the 2012 blue wing?

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Did you notice the foot dragging on the dragon?
yup he dragged hard parts and put a foot out like that would save him,hahahahaa

1 - 15 of 15 Posts