GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking at this on the shelf for a over a year! Was told it was for a Valkyrie when I bought it. Just had a description in the ad. Did not fit.
Any idea what this goes on? Thanks.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Looks like you would have to drill a hole in the middle of the brake pedal. Not a big issue if you like it.

I had a pair of floorboards from Rivco and they had a brake pedal cover similar to that one. I just centered the bolt to the center and drilled a hole large enough for the bolt to pass thru. Secure the nut on the bottom and you are ready to go.

If you have floorboards, you will need to raise the brake pedal a bit. If not, you will be good to go.

Hope this helps!

Ride Safe!

·
Registered
994 Posts
I completely rebuilt our braking system when I lowered the floorboards. I bought the exact same cover off the rack at the local MC shop then constructed a pedal to fit. Think it was a Kury brand. The shop deals mostly with HD and vintage British. Don't know if the cover has any specific application. Maybe just a generic cover for some of the HD setups.

·
Are we there yet?
2,344 Posts
Kawasaki Vulcan

·
Registered
256 Posts
Looks like the same config that was on my Road King...I would guess its for a Harley

·
Registered
343 Posts
pedal cover

I'll second the Kawa 15/1600 Vulcan, I had one on both of mine.
Buck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts