GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received notice of more responses but it appears to have disappeared! Is there a bug in the server? This has happened before but when I went to search by hand it was still there, but I can't find this one at all.

David M.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Me thinks LaMonster had enough of it!

:bow:

G

·
IIRC, the person that started the thread has been sent an attachment containing both punctuation and uppercase letters. Once this has been downloaded, I believe that he's been encouraged to start it again.

As an aside, this should be listed on the "off-topic" board.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
David, you have been SPF'd!! :a13:

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Nope......Monster in the server......thank God!

Cleans house every Sunday evening. So week can start fresh every Monday....just like at work.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
steve s said:
Cleans house every Sunday evening. So week can start fresh every Monday....just like at work.
Does this mean I can do the same with all my emails at work? Start the week off fresh with an empty inbox? :a13:

I like the sound of it, not sure my boss would, though. LOL

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
WEE COULD ALLWAYS START ANUTHER THRED DUS ANYONE HAVE A COMPLANTE ABOUT A CUMPANY ORE PRAWDUCT ORE ANI GRIPE ABOUT ANITHYNG AT AWL REMEMBER TO LEEV OUT AWL PUNCHUATION AND DEW KNOT CHEK YOR SPEELING

ALSOE WHOT IS THIS DOOIN HEAR IT BLONGS INN THEE OFF TAWPIC BORED WARE R THEE BORED POELICE WEN U KNEED THEM

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
MotorcycleBoy said:
ALSOE WHOT IS THIS DOOIN HEAR IT BLONGS INN THEE OFF TAWPIC BORED WARE R THEE BORED POELICE WEN U KNEED THEM
Ironing their dresses!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DP, maybe I have been "SPF'ed" but it's only a zero so completely ineffective, just greasy and long lasting.

David M.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
MotorcycleBoy said:
WEE COULD ALLWAYS START ANUTHER THRED DUS ANYONE HAVE A COMPLANTE ABOUT A CUMPANY ORE PRAWDUCT ORE ANI GRIPE ABOUT ANITHYNG AT AWL REMEMBER TO LEEV OUT AWL PUNCHUATION AND DEW KNOT CHEK YOR SPEELING

MB,

That's pretty good. You just forgot to put in improperly used punctuation.
:lol: :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts