I have actually missed this stuff!
Front door
Back door
Street out front

:lol:

·
Registered
264 Posts
At least you didn't get the freezing rain they talked about on the weather channel. I take it you didn't ride to work today? :D

·
Registered
837 Posts
We'll get a little of that here next month and Febuary. Not much though.
I grew up around Louisville, (both sides of the river). I had all that I needed when I was a kid.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Chef;
Are you telling us that, that is Greenville? We may get some snow this weekend, cold front is suppose to move in. It's been in the fiftyies here at 6,700 feet. So I've been riding while the sun's up.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Oh my Gosh!!

Lamont,
When did that happen?? It looks like the roof gave way or just had a major leak!!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hey Chef I did not see any Grape ape tracks in the snow :a13:

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, it's Hendersonville, 30 miles north of Greenville. And yes, I left the Ape home today.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Lamont

Holy Chit Batman! That VW and Porsche look like they need a vacation in Bermuda!

Here in the winter, we see lots of that same look, after we attack a structure fire. Run off water freezes and makes a mess of everything.

Guess I had better start schmoozing Red, so he will rent me an apartment in FL.

Bulldog

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
I cannot for the life of me imagine any sane person enjoying cold weather.

being an AZ native may contribute to that opinion... ;)

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Hey Tony ... I certainly am not considered to be sane .... but it certainbly is nice to pull on the ski clothes and zip down the mountains ... and equally fun to pull on the proper gear, jump on the snow beast and trail ride or carve powder on frozen lakes ... and then relax in front of a fire with a hot chocolate (flavored with rum, of course) and great company.
I'll keep my four seasons, thanks ... even if it does limit my Wing time occassionally.
:shock:

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
Orange crush.... thank you for wanting 4 seasons.

it keeps people from moving to AZ.

Although with record growth for decades in AZ it seems many folks do not need 4 seasons. :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
I guess you could say we have 2 seasons here in north Alabama. Wing riding season and 4-wheeler/dirtbike season. Not too bad :s27:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts