GL1800Riders Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Tony,
I have a few friends (from Alberta) that spend much of the winter around Phoenix ... which my granpdarents also did.
Which leads me to believe that we're talking an influx of "golden oldies" to your area ... which makes me more determined to stay with 4 seasons ... at least one or two seasons without following someone with the left turn signal on for 200 miles ... LOL

Peter

I guess I am just another crazy Canuck, but I too enjoy the four seasons. I have skied since I was 16, taught my 4 children to ski and now I am looking forward to teaching my grandchildren to ski. Some of my fondest family memories, both as a child and an adult, have been winter moments. All of that being said, I find as I age, winter less and less enjoyable. One thing both Canadians and our neighbors in Northern US appreciate a lot more than our friends form the south, is spring. There is just no feeling like it other than the first ride of the year on the Wing. Winter is like banging your head against the wall.
It feels so good when it is over :banghead:

This is my middle son coming to the rescue of his wife while my youngest gets a lesson on how it's done

Brick

One of the wonderful things about the North, are the seasons and the fact that a few months can make such a huge difference. Check out the dates on these pictures. The sleigh ride was taken at the end of February and the bike picture in early June, a little over 3 months later

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.