I have actually missed this stuff!
Front door
Back door
Street out front

:lol:

See less See more
#11 ·
Lamont

Holy Chit Batman! That VW and Porsche look like they need a vacation in Bermuda!

Here in the winter, we see lots of that same look, after we attack a structure fire. Run off water freezes and makes a mess of everything.

Guess I had better start schmoozing Red, so he will rent me an apartment in FL.

Bulldog

#14 ·
Hey Tony ... I certainly am not considered to be sane .... but it certainbly is nice to pull on the ski clothes and zip down the mountains ... and equally fun to pull on the proper gear, jump on the snow beast and trail ride or carve powder on frozen lakes ... and then relax in front of a fire with a hot chocolate (flavored with rum, of course) and great company.
I'll keep my four seasons, thanks ... even if it does limit my Wing time occassionally.
:shock:

#21 ·
Tony,
I have a few friends (from Alberta) that spend much of the winter around Phoenix ... which my granpdarents also did.
Which leads me to believe that we're talking an influx of "golden oldies" to your area ... which makes me more determined to stay with 4 seasons ... at least one or two seasons without following someone with the left turn signal on for 200 miles ... LOL

#22 ·
Peter

I guess I am just another crazy Canuck, but I too enjoy the four seasons. I have skied since I was 16, taught my 4 children to ski and now I am looking forward to teaching my grandchildren to ski. Some of my fondest family memories, both as a child and an adult, have been winter moments. All of that being said, I find as I age, winter less and less enjoyable. One thing both Canadians and our neighbors in Northern US appreciate a lot more than our friends form the south, is spring. There is just no feeling like it other than the first ride of the year on the Wing. Winter is like banging your head against the wall.
It feels so good when it is over :banghead:

This is my middle son coming to the rescue of his wife while my youngest gets a lesson on how it's done

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.