GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 ABS red GL18. Whats the ballpark asking price these days?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Miles and condition? Two important issues and also what for accessories and model?

Reactions: William Anzik

·
Registered
55 Posts
I scored a low mile 14 last Nov for 11k , it was the low book price somewhere, then put a few K in it.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry,
2014 ABS Comfort Nav ABS
pretty much stock, but for Kuryakin Hiway pags
We may be letting go of riding, undecided but leaning that way

·
Registered
319 Posts
I'm going to say $12-/$14 grand depending on condition.
Can ask more but might scare away some but you never know. Can always come down also if you start higher!

·
Vendor
16,814 Posts
I'm going to say $12-/$14 grand depending on condition.
Can ask more but might scare away some but you never know. Can always come down also if you start higher!
Some factory accessories may increase the value. Such as a Hondaline CB, Hondaline spoiler, and Hondaline fog lamps.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
I have found that NADA or KELLY BLUE BOOK trade-in value plus $3000 is about what it will sell for...low miles is a plus for your bike..good luck

·
Registered
55 Posts
That sounds sad that you're thinking about parking it. Have you looked at adding a few more wheels to it. I've seen kits around 1-$2,000.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the replies. Still undecided, but since Insurance is paid till May 2021, I might stew on it for a while. I considered a trike kit but what I looked at was $12k + . Might just be time, but since this'll be my last bike I'm not in a hurry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts