GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever wonder what a "Goldwing Truck" would look like????

2010 Ford Harley Davidson F-150

Ford’s eighth-generation Ford Harley-Davidson F-150 pickup is all about style.
Outside, it will feature a unique front fascia, a custom grille, 22-inch wheels with low-profile tires,
and Tuxedo Black or metal flake Lava paint.
Inside, it gets leather upholstery, engraved Harley-Davidson button snaps and map pockets with zippers from Harley jackets.
The console will get a limited-edition serialization plate. The 2010 Ford Harley-Davidson F-150 goes on sale this August.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Not really, I would not give 2 cents for the ford/ harley truck, just my 2 cents.:beer3:

·
Registered
19,219 Posts
I will stick with my Toyota Tundra. And I have owned 5 F150s

·
Registered
136 Posts
I don't mean to be rude but to me, that question isn't much of a brain cell workout. It isn't something that has ever crossed the mind of let's say...99.9% of the people who read these threads. It's almost like pondering, "Why does Mickey Mouse wear gloves?" Or, "What if McDonalds used tablecloths on the tables in their restaurants?" Or, "Why do people who have too much time on their hands write odd questions on forums such as this?"

In fairness, everybody has the right to jot down any thoughts they have. It just seems to me that you've really gone way out there trying to tie this subject to Goldwing Motorcycles. In retrospect, I suppose that I am being too harsh on you and your thread. I'll just shut the heck up. Please forgive my transgression.

Metric4me

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
If frogs had wings, they could still get around even after we removed their legs for food......hmmm not a bad idea.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I think the Honda truck is not very usefull as a p/u, so it may be a good idea to offer a Goldwing themed truck, or what ever that thing is.

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
I tell ya, we have some brotherhood on this forum!!! Perhaps it's the Winter duldrums (sp), but it seems that some are just waiting to pounce on anybody for anything that's written. So sad.

Mike

·
Registered
800 Posts
I suppose it's just me but I have a hard time paying for someone else's advertising, why should I pay extra for a truck that has a companies logo painted all over it and have to pay for it too, they should pay me to drive around as a billboard for them

·
Registered
202 Posts
Frogs with wings? Battered and deep fried and served by well endowed young women with low cut tops and tight shorts. We can call it "Grouppers" or "Ribblets"

Who would of thunk it.

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Two points:

HD is about motorcycles and IMAGE...most but not all HD owners are purchasing an image...the tough motorcycle dude...thu when anyone makes any remark or comment that might be in the slightest bit negative, the "average" HD owner gets all upset because their "image" is being villified.

Thus the Ford F150 HD is a viable product as it buys into that hwhoe image thing

Fantastic marketing as it has made HD millions and milions of dollars.

Now consider this:

What if WWF wrestling is real and everything else is fake?---Shoe

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
You mean the WWF isn't real? I am devastated.:?

Two points:

HD is about motorcycles and IMAGE...most but not all HD owners are purchasing an image...the tough motorcycle dude...thu when anyone makes any remark or comment that might be in the slightest bit negative, the "average" HD owner gets all upset because their "image" is being villified.

Thus the Ford F150 HD is a viable product as it buys into that hwhoe image thing

Fantastic marketing as it has made HD millions and milions of dollars.

Now consider this:

What if WWF wrestling is real and everything else is fake?---Shoe

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
I suppose it's just me but I have a hard time paying for someone else's advertising, why should I pay extra for a truck that has a companies logo painted all over it and have to pay for it too, they should pay me to drive around as a billboard for them
It's not just you. I won't even buy or wear clothes with advertising on them, even if it says Goldwing. The kids have bought me t-shirts and jackets with Harley and Honda on them over the years and they never get worn.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
If the early bird gets the worm - maybe worms should just sleep in.

:bow:

The early bird may get the worm, but the SECOND mouse gets the cheese! :-D

What if there was no such thing as a rhetorical question?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts