GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Fire Eating Member
6,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something is terribly wrong.... its cold here in So. Louisiana today...
28 degrees when I got up this morning..and tomorrow morning is forecasted to be a tad colder... BRRRRR... did someone mistakenly
change positions of the North Pole ? its surely not suppose to be that
cold here in Gods Country..
But there is hope in the horizon... Sundays high is suppose to be 71 wonderful degrees...

cosmic

·
Registered
615 Posts
I agree Cosmic, looking outside at the temp it says 46 and thats rediculous. Will have to fire up the fireplace tomorrow.

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
27 here! Going on a ride tommorrow, supposed to be 37 in morn getting up to 57 high.

·
Registered
19,049 Posts
Fri=33 to 50
Sat 38-60
I hate winter.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
In the funny paper this morn

You know it's cold when you open the door to let the dog out and the dog says - that's ok I can hold it. :lol:

8 degrees this morn

·
Premium Member
12,497 Posts
cosmic_chariot said:
Something is terribly wrong.... its cold here in So. Louisiana today...
.... agggghhh.... so much for global warming ...
:roll:

Dennis

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Warming up here. 8:10 am and 29, sun and no clouds. Going to ride the Wing to Company Christmas Party this afternoon (I don't drink anymore so should be safe :D ). Temps will be in the 50s. Nice.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
BC204, Must be a different globe, cause it is colder than crap on this one.
9 degrees in w. KY this morn.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Yes Sir, it is Very Cold here in Gods Country. (aka. Texas)

8)

·
Registered
446 Posts
You guys down "south" quit complaining . . . . . . . . .

It's about time you had some good-ole-winter temps. to give your "winter time" riding a break! Up here in the north, . . . .we were happy to send it to you! :D :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thursday Morning -2
Friday Morning 24
Saturday morning 28
Saturday at 3 pm 61 on bank clock
4:15 pm got the wing out for a ride - 50 miles - first time I have rode on the highway in December in 35 years or riding - got to love our Minnesota weather right now. :lol: :lol:

Jim

·
Registered
20 Posts
It was 48 degrees today in Dubuque, Iowa and I had the Wing out for a ride. I have the heated seats and grips and that made a real difference. Really enjoyed the day. :D :D

·
Registered
230 Posts
We'll take all the cold you can give us. We need more ice for ice fishing. Oh, sorry. This is a motorcycle site. Got a little carried away!! :xmas1: If we can't ride, we might as well fish! Lets go ice fishing!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts