I changed my seat to a Hartco and it has a great back rest included

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
I always liked a well endowed female(if you get the points). :lol: :lol:

·
Immortal Member
3,084 Posts
I asked the same question a month or two ago... and pretty much got the same answers: UTOPIA
Glad I took the experts advice (wished I would have asked for opinions before I bought a kury backrest and then had to spend $$ on the Utopia.)
As for me and my SO we love the utopia. I even ran the intercom plug through the seat support hole so she doesn't have to try to connect at the side, she just plugs in right in front of her.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Definetly go with the Utopia. One of the best additions I have made to my bike!

·
Fire Eating Member
6,473 Posts
I did not want to cut the seat on my Wing.. so I got the Markland..and I like it.... its adjustable forward and rearward...

cosmic

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Looks like I'm pretty much odd man out....I installed a Kury backrest and it was too high on my back - right between my shoulder blades, pushed out my shoulders and was very uncomfortable.

Then I purchased a used seat with a Utopia already installed. With all the raves on this board I figured I was all set. However, I didn't care at all for the position it put me in. I adjusted it every which way but couldn't get comfy. Now it could be something with the seat it was installed in, or maybe with the backrest itself, don't know - but there is very little resistance when putting m feet up/out on the highway pegs and leaning back. Sort of like a reclining LazyBoy. Just not the position I want to be in when riding a MC.

Ended up making mods to the Kury to lower the pad (so that it now sits right on top of the seat) and I love it. I ride all day and never get tired.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
backrest

I have the Krome Werks backrest passenger armrest comb. and really like it but I have only had it on for 102,874 miles . Will let you know how it feels after its broke in lol.

·
Registered
7,209 Posts
I have the Utopia on my Wing and I like it, I'm very comfortable riding with it, but if I were buying a drivers backrest today I would buy the Wing Master that Chrome World sells. They both look great on the bike and they both install the same way on the bike, it's just the Wing Master attaches the bag that hangs on the back of the drivers backrest to the backrest so it won't flip around and fly up and hit your back in the wind when riding solo like the Utopia bag does. You can fix that problem easily with the Utopia yourself at your own expense, it's just with the Wing Master you don't have to and that's why I recommend the Wing Master.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I guess I'll put in my $0.02. I don't have a lot of money to spend on the bike. But this is the best $400 or so I could put into my bug killed. :roll:
Utopia with WingSoft modification. :duck:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Attach a poll, with out a doubt, majority will say...Utopia...my self included.

·
Registered
544 Posts
UTOPIA!!! :wink:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts