GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Try number 3 :confused:
3rd time lucky. Can anyone please tell me where this part goes. I have a GL1800A with ABS etc. Just replaced the fork seal and found this part when I was removing the front fender. I've looked through the parts catalog and can't find it. It is triangular with about 1" sides.
Regards
Ian Williams

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I have found it. In the parts catalog Page 2-100, part 26.Cam A, adjuster 64544-MCA-000 6620926. The cam lock hasn't been working for a few years. How it got here ??????? Alien sabotage. ??????
Thanks for your help. Sorry for the confusion. I didn't want to start putting my brakes back together with a spare part left over. Not a good thing.
Thanks again
Ian Williams
Now 3:50am Australian Eastern DS time. Time for ZZZZ's finish assembling later this morning.

·
Vendor
17,813 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
goldwing

Thanks GoldWingrGreg, philipintexas, and techdude2000.

I always like to know where things go!

Rayjoe

·
Vendor
17,813 Posts
Thanks GoldWingrGreg, philipintexas, and techdude2000.

I always like to know where things go!

Rayjoe
You are welcome. Do you have an OEM windscreen ??? Many aftermarket windscreen installers, and windscreen makers, do various things to disable the windscreen from going up and down. As an FYI ... possibly if all the parts were there, it would not operate as designed.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
goldwing

I was lucky enough to buy a bike with a Windbender already installed. Of course it negates the lower half moving.

I have had the windshields off my bikes just did not remember that piece.

Thanks again,

Rayjoe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts