GL1800Riders Forums banner

What is up with these annoying popup videos ?

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Taddpole 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey, What is up with these annoying popup videos ?

Not sure when these started to pop up, but I don't remember seeing so many the last time I visited the forum.

Is making some of the post hard to read.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Yellow looking page = "guest - bombard me with ads"

The "yellow" coloring in the page is a hint that you are not signed in. When I select my bookmark for here and I see "yellow" all over the place, I start looking for the login button and take care of that before doing anything else.

#8 ·
The "yellow" coloring in the page is a hint that you are not signed in. When I select my bookmark for here and I see "yellow" all over the place, I start looking for the login button and take care of that before doing anything else.
Looking at your video, you're not logged in! (Evidenced by the "Log In" button near the top right of the page.) Being logged in stops a lot of the ads, and a good ad-blocker helps as well.
Yes, you all are correct. Once logged in, the pop ups went away. Usually when I hit the Icon to open the forum, it had been logging me in automatically.

Thank you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.