Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Level Four - Airbag Model

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
8,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please indicate the level of Goldwing you currently own.

If you own a Goldwing prior to "levels", just choose Level 1

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
I own a level 1 in Florida and a level 3 here in Canada.

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
As far as I know, mine sits perfectly level... (sorry, couldn't resist) :joke:

Anyway, I had my Wing before levels were 'cool'. We had no levels in '05. ;)

·
Registered
16,858 Posts
I had to tell a little fib before the poll would let post here; I said Level 1, audio comfort, but truth is mine is an '02 basic, pre auido comfort. Real plain Jane with crapy audio and had do do my own comfort -- which suited me just fine.

prs

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
What ever the base model is called for 03!:thumbup:

·
Banned
7,604 Posts
In 06, mine was considered a Level III having the Comfort and Nav packages.
Different meanings for the variuos levels, depending on the year of your bike!
Had I known those 2 systems would be almost useless, it would have been a Level I (premium audio only in 06) and I would have added my own "heat" and GPS!

·
Registered
318 Posts
In Canada, for 2012 Level 3 in Red and Level 4 in Blue are available. No other models or colors.

This has always been the case here, only 2 models available, but sometimes 3 colors.. And dealer claims 2012 bikes will be scarce, only 50 coming to Canada this year.. Fact or b.s., no idea.

·
Registered
596 Posts
I had to tell a little fib before the poll would let post here; I said Level 1, audio comfort, but truth is mine is an '02 basic, pre auido comfort. Real plain Jane with crapy audio and had do do my own comfort -- which suited me just fine.

prs
Ditto. I don't even have CB. I like the audio; I can hear my MP3 player just fine and "Click and Clack" come through just fine on Saturday mornings ;)

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
In 06, mine was considered a Level III having the Comfort and Nav packages.
Different meanings for the variuos levels, depending on the year of your bike!
Had I known those 2 systems would be almost useless, it would have been a Level I (premium audio only in 06) and I would have added my own "heat" and GPS!
that's exactly why I bought my base '06. Didn't see any value in the Nav system and wasn't going to pay a couple of grand just to get heated grips/seat.

On the other hand, I bought my '08 primarily due to ABS.

·
Registered
758 Posts
09 level III

·
Registered
898 Posts
Considering the Honda dealers around here are still selling 2010's(at fairly heavily discounted,for Canada ,prices-I saw one at 24K$ IIRC), I doubt I will even see a 2012 around here.

In Canada, for 2012 Level 3 in Red and Level 4 in Blue are available. No other models or colors.

This has always been the case here, only 2 models available, but sometimes 3 colors.. And dealer claims 2012 bikes will be scarce, only 50 coming to Canada this year.. Fact or b.s., no idea.

·
Registered
582 Posts
2010 - Level 3
2002 - ABS

·
Registered
261 Posts
Level 4 air bagger

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
I had a basic "plain Jane" Yellow 2001 which I loved (used from 2003), but always felt the lack of ABS was eventually going to get me in trouble. By the time I could afford an upgrade it was 2007 and I had to go to a Level III in order to get ABS. Personally, I have found the extra accessories (built-in GPS, heated seat, better sound, etc.) to be worth the extra cost - but that's just me.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
I guess my '02 is a level 3. ABS with Nav. :shrug:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts