Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious what people wear.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Arai Profile

Arai Profile. It's the only helmet I've found that doesn't have a pressure point in the center of my forehead after riding for an hour or so. I used to wear a Shoei X-11. But the new Shoei X-12 is round, and they've changed their size scale completely. So, Shoei's out.

I looked for a 3/4 helmet. Really liked the Arai XC, but I actually ordered one and wore it at home for an hour or so before giving up and mailing it back. Darn pressure point. On the bright side, Revzilla was really good to deal with in that regard. Couldn't have stood around in a bike shop for an hour waiting to see if a lid fit. That would just look stupid. Of course, it looked stupid sitting around on the couch wearing a helmet too, but my wife is accustomed to some degree of stupidity.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
HJC Symax II

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Arai RX7 Corsair

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Nolan N102 Modular
HJC 1/2 for the heat

·
Registered
293 Posts
Nolan

NOLAN!! Nolan N42 in the spring & summer/ Nolan N102 in fall & winter. Both have J & M N-Com audio hook ups. Great helmet company.

DOC :thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
We both have HJC CL-16's with J&M headsets installed.

Helmet fits okay and price was decent, but it's very noisy with the shield partially or completely down. In the up position it's okay, so I usually just leave the shield up most of the time, unless it's really cold out or raining.

Next time I'll probably look for something else. :doorag:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Shark Evoline 2:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
HJC- IS max BT Modular.

·
Registered
855 Posts