Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the count now We gettin close to 2000

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Movin up fast though, Will be at wing ding and will be lookin for others with car tires even though GW disproves of it. I was an Instructor with MSF and GW I taught a few classes a year ago and was told this year I couldnt Instruct with a car tire on the back. So I no longer Instruct for them.

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
1018 and rising!:thumbup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am glad I joined the Darkside and will not go back to the m/c tire.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I Never got a sticker, WHo do we send to for one

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Movin up fast though, Will be at wing ding and will be lookin for others with car tires even though GW disproves of it. I was an Instructor with MSF and GW I taught a few classes a year ago and was told this year I couldnt Instruct with a car tire on the back. So I no longer Instruct for them.
If I get a chance, I will be stopping by and you will find a CT on the back of mine. I am the lucky one, I have to work next week and that put a damper on the Wing Ding thing. Former instructor myself but gave it up long before the car tire!

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
At 1018, its a tad early to count down to the number 2000. :lol:
Especially for those that have a hard time with math :lol: I probably should have thought this whole cookie thing out more. But like everything I do, if it seems right " DO IT " oh well it's only sugar,butter,eggs and 3.5 metric tons of chocolate :lol:

·
Registered
1 Posts
One more!

Been lurking on this forum for some time now. Used up my Bridgestone in 60 mph cross winds on trip to Ok. Installed a falcon for my return trip to Co. Put 4500 miles on it during trip to California up Highway 1 to Washington and back across Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming. Liked the idea of higher load ratine 2 up and pulling a trailer. Thousands of miles on twisties and performed great. Love the CT so far.

·
DSI Keeper
9,183 Posts
Welcome!

Welcome to the board and to the darkside, tmurphy! Sounds like this tire is a good fit for you. I had the pleasure of trying out this tire on my riding buddy Travelinlite's bike and it did ride really nice. We like to play in the Appalachian Mountains tho, and this tire was pretty well used up in 4500 miles. Just wasn't that cost effective enough for me to justify having to change them every 3 months.

Give me a shout when you want added to the 'list'! :congrats:

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
How do I get a Darkside sticker and a number?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts