GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had no idea!

Hello,

I have been cruising around the back roads here at GL1800 riders for a few weeks now as well as probably pulling a few modest flybys and have been doing my best to keep it all about the Wing.

Anyway, I needed some advice on a trailer I took a gamble on and I must say my timing was good as I have been in front of my computer for at least 10 hours a day trying to finish up some quarterly work that is past due before my next round about.

It is a pleasure to have crossed all of your trails. It definitely looks like I have a lot to learn and with any luck I might pass along a few nuggets of knowledge as well.

Just so you all know, reasonably up front even, I have a tendency to go with sarcasm especially when I am working and I must say this bloging/forum thing is the best distraction I have found in some time while plodding away with the J O B!

Anyway, it is a pleasure. I have truly been enjoying myself to the point of distraction.

With any luck I am outta here in a few weeks on what looks to be shaping up as a nice ride with plenty of time.

Goodnight or good morning whichever may be the case and once again excuse my late introduction but hello.

Please excuse my tendency to check things out a bit before any formal introductions.

If it's is all right with all of you it would be a pleasure to fall in and ride along with you through the next mountain pass over yonder?

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Welcome aboard from a Canadian friend as well! :thumbup:

·
Immortal Member
3,084 Posts
If it's is all right with all of you it would be a pleasure to fall in and ride along with you through the next mountain pass over yonder?

If you're down this way in September, stop on by Rockies Gold (click on the signature link) and ride some of these twisty high mountain passes with the rest of us.

Course you ought to be used to beautiful country...

·
Registered
184 Posts
And a fine hello to you too! If you get caught drifting far east towards the BRP, "The Dragon" just message me and we will grind some pegs through these little mountains over here. Be safe, enjoy and keep it in the wind....

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
come on down and check out our mountain pass ; I think its about 150 feet. Now dont be scared.:oops:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Welcome aboard, don't be a stranger, join in on the fray! Have a safe trip!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Welcome to the group of very bored riders. Pouring down rain with lightening and thunder as I type. I was going to take my grandson (10 years old) for a ride today. OH Well!
Have a nice trip and let us know how it was.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Always been a goal of mine to Wing it to Alaska.
Are any roads between the lower 48 and Alaska fully paved?

·
Banned
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you are passing thru Vancouver give me a PM
Or are you taking the ferry to Bellingham?
I am going to MPLS then CA and I might leave the Wing in CA this winter.

If I do not, I could indeed roll through Vancouver on the ride back up to Skagway or to Price Rupert and the ferry from there. Might even take the ferry across from the north end of the Olympic Peninsula.

Thanks you guys. I appreciative the welcome. If I find myself rolling through any of your guys neck of the woods I will send you a message and if it works out we can put a few more miles on some afternoon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts