GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice ride on Saturday and 4 to 5 inches of snow today? What's up with that.

I'm going to Texas to ride leaving on the 19th.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I feel your pain. Almost 3" of really wet snow here that is melting down.

Wife just asked this morning when the sun was shining if it was spring yet. She jinxed us i think.

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
We got in 167 miles on Saturday and then went home and got a trailer and then picked up this little gem and went back home.

I was gonna ride is some on Sunday but he snow snuck in here and foiled my riding plans !

·
Registered
7,777 Posts
I have been wanting to ride too...but waiting for the salt to get washed off the street before I get the new one out.
:thumbup: on the Harley

·
Registered
433 Posts
I always wanted to, and this was the last one...but no I didnt get to go. :(
I reckon your going to rub it in that you did?

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Nope. Was storming here n 40 mph wind gusts and the forecast was for rain and wind and 40 on Saturday so I pussed out and stayed home

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey, did any of you go the Moonshine lunch run this year?
Didn't make the last one either. DW and I took a bus trip to Washington DC. I have been there on the Honor Flight and this was her chance to see it.

Guess we will have to find another early spring ride. I've made the Rogers Ride In a couple of times. Great bunch of guys down there but you have to put up with 20 minutes of metropolis to get to the twisties.

I may just start making a April ride down to Oark, AR for pie!!!!:smile2:

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We got in 167 miles on Saturday and then went home and got a trailer and then picked up this little gem and went back home.

I was gonna ride is some on Sunday but he snow snuck in here and foiled my riding plans !
NICE!!!!! Where did you find the Guzzi?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts