Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its 18 degrees in vegas right now. This just ain't right. :cus:

·
Registered
52 Posts
18 degrees

Sounds about right to me. Welcome to the club!!!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
HAHA! :lol: 65 here in MD yesterday and supposed to in the low 70's today. Son coming over at noon and we're going for a RIDE!!!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
shuckaduck said:
Dang! I think I'd have to take off a layer!
Currently 8 @ my house with another couple inches of snow coming down (we've broken the 50" mark for the last four weeks now).

See you (Vegas) in a couple weeks - can you get it to warm up a bit by then?

·
Registered
472 Posts
shuckaduck said:
You're killin' me. It's been EXTREMELY mild here in the Northeast. We planned 2 trips for the year, one a short 2 day trip to Florida in Nov and it was freezing there. We left here in the mid 60's and got there in the low 40's. Had to buy gloves and hats and wished we stayed home.

Now we're planning on Vegas in a few weeks and it's STILL extremely mild here and you tell me this. I'm sure we'll have a lot more fun there anyway, but feel free to throw on the heat and get it warmed up before we get there. Not too much, just get it up to the mid 50's and I'll be happy.

Chris

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
COLD in Florida? NO WAY!

It does get a little chilly but nothing like the northerners. That is WHY they all come SOUTH!

I'm moving...just too crowded here now. TOO MANY SNOWBIRDS for me!!!

·
Registered
902 Posts
Rolling_Thunder wrote:
HAHA! 65 here in MD yesterday and supposed to in the low 70's today. Son coming over at noon and we're going for a RIDE!!!!
There's nothing better than a motorcycle ride with your son. My son and I rode our bikes Friday down some two laners and stopped for lunch. Then switched bikes and rode some more. When we got back to my place we washed the road grit from the snow storm two weeks ago off the bikes, cleaned them up and put them in the garage. Then we had a cold beer. It was a good day.

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
24*F here at the house at 7:30AM....... The dog's water pail had a 1/2 inch thick cover of ice

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Presently 34* at 3:30 pm. If you're in Vegas, you're supposed to be inside gambling. :wink:

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
Many busted water pipes in the metro Phoenix area.

One road was actually closed this morning because ice on the road from a broken water pipe caused several accidents.

My work place had broken water pipes that run along the roof

·
Registered
651 Posts
Had a high temp of 28 today, and the roads were covered with ICE this morning.... Looks like a week of driving the car.....too much sand out there now...YUK. Oh well, I'll be back to riding in a week or so, no doubt.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
shuckaduck said:

BWHAHAHAHA, it's warmer here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

till thursday, then it suppose to be a low of 9, and a high of 19 brrrrrr :wink:

·
Registered
9,112 Posts
It was 80° here in Jacksonville today. I was out of the jet ski's and got a pretty good sunburn on my face and arms.

It's 63° right now at 8:27pm EST. We're only going to have a high of 71° tomorrow. DANG!

Bartman

1 - 14 of 14 Posts