GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had 18" of the white stuff yesterday and more coming tomorrow. I've already cleaned the driveway and I'm wondering what I should do now. My options are to sit on my butt and watch TV or go out into my heated garage, assemble my brand new Pitbull lift, install the Mic Mute and J&M PTT switch on my bike, drink a beer or two, and maybe smoke a Cohiba cigar.

I just don't know what I should do. :confused:

·
Registered
164 Posts
go out into my heated garage, assemble my brand new Pitbull lift, install the Mic Mute and J&M PTT switch on my bike, drink a beer or two, and maybe smoke a Cohiba cigar.

I would vote for this option and would do so if I had a heated garage. Alas, it's cold out there and the plastic is just too brittle to fool around with. So I'm just gonna :s13::chicken::chef2::eat2::capwin::beer2: until it gets warmer.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
We had 18" of the white stuff yesterday and more coming tomorrow. I've already cleaned the driveway and I'm wondering what I should do now. My options are to sit on my butt and watch TV or go out into my heated garage, assemble my brand new Pitbull lift, install the Mic Mute and J&M PTT switch on my bike, drink a beer or two, and maybe smoke a Cohiba cigar.

I am sorry, but people who have a goldwing in a heated garage with an unassembled Pitbull and beer who even have to ask this question when it is snowing outside have something fundamentally wrong with them. :lol:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
How about....forget the garage and go for a ride....ahhhhhh 80 degrees (be 82 on Monday) :excited:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts