GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Vendor
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have gotten a BAD TO THE BONE logo made up to make formal badges out of that is going to blow you folks away!

It is the "TE"(Traxxion Edition) with wide wings on either side of it. It looks like an "airborne" paratroopers wings, and the T is big, and the E is nested under it.

They will look like they came from the factory!

We are going to have them made in chrome and gold chrome.

We will supply them to anyone who wants them, up to 4 pieces. (Front, below the "Honda", under the "Goldwing" on each side cover, and on the rear below the license plate bracket.

Some people may only want them 2 places... just let us know.

But I don't know what ratio to make them. I haven't seen too much gold chrome logos. Does anyone know years have gold chrome, or can you guys suggest what ratio I should have the badges made?

Any help will be appreciated.

If anyone knows how to post a photo, I will hold up a paper version to our Wing for you to check out.

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Max McAllister said:
techdude2000 said:
01 thru 04 have gold emblems.
All colors and models?

That's a lot!

I would say I almost need 50/50 then. :?
make the mounting pins equal to the same distance as the "goldwing" plastic on the side covers ... then I can put them there where I toke the goldwing plastic off.

Dennis

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
My "White" 04, needs more Gold Bling! Any Pics of what you're talking about? I may be interested!

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Max McAllister said:
We have gotten a BAD TO THE BONE logo made up to make formal badges out of that is going to blow you folks away!

It is the "TE"(Traxxion Edition) with wide wings on either side of it. It looks like an "airborne" paratroopers wings, and the T is big, and the E is nested under it.

We will supply them to anyone who wants them, up to 4 pieces. (Front, below the "Honda", under the "Goldwing" on each side cover, and on the rear below the license plate bracket.

But I don't know what ratio to make them. I haven't seen too much gold chrome logos. Does anyone know years have gold chrome, or can you guys suggest what ratio I should have the badges made?

If anyone knows how to post a photo, I will hold up a paper version to our Wing for you to check out.
Hey Max,
This sounds great. I, for one, am pretty proud of my Traxxion suspension.
Put me in line for some "TE's".
However, when I put the chrome rotor covers on, the nice black and yellow AK-20 decals on the down tubes got covered up. Any chance of getting a set to put on the outside of the covers? :)
DC

·
Vendor
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dream Catcher said:
[quote="Max McAllister":3c49hl17]We have gotten a BAD TO THE BONE logo made up to make formal badges out of that is going to blow you folks away!

Hey Max,
This sounds great. I, for one, am pretty proud of my Traxxion suspension.
Put me in line for some "TE's".
However, when I put the chrome rotor covers on, the nice black and yellow AK-20 decals on the down tubes got covered up. Any chance of getting a set to put on the outside of the covers? :)
DC[/quote:3c49hl17]

We actually have a cool chrome version of that sticker as well. Obviously, a lot of people don't want a colored sticker on their wing.

I will put up a post when we take delivery of the new badges, and when I do, remind me you want some of those stickers and we'll mail them to you all at once. :)

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
I would love to have the 4 pieces...in 06 the logo's are chrome...let me know how to get them...

·
Vendor
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
gwlrhfarm said:
I would love to have the 4 pieces...in 06 the logo's are chrome...let me know how to get them...
My 06 is chrome.

I was just wondering if they mixed it up certain years or what.

I need to make a good guess as to what ratio of C and GC to order. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I too would like a set in gold to replace the chrome on my o6. The stickers also sound interesting. Please let me know when they become available and the cost.

·
Vendor
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dougrice said:
I too would like a set in gold to replace the chrome on my o6. The stickers also sound interesting. Please let me know when they become available and the cost.
This won't replace anything... it will go just under the logos on the side covers, under the Honda on the front of the fairing, and on your rear fender by the reflector.

·
Vendor
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
jamie said:
Max are they here yet!!!
We just got the logo perfected the week before Christmas. I haven't asked Mike if he actually ordered them yet. It will likely take a few weeks. They have to make the mold, etc.

It appears I should have about 50/50 chrome and gold chrome.

·
Banned
96 Posts
Hey Max and crew,
Put me in for a full set of the Gold Chrome Logos for the o1 Flatlander Express.

Thanks,
Happy New Year

JUST SAY NO TO CT'S

1 - 19 of 19 Posts