1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
2002 and 2003 but not in 2001

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
It is my understanding that Honda won't be making any more "Orange" Gold Wings. Way to fast, Honda is worried about rider safty.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
greg

·
Registered
7,199 Posts
02, 03 and 07 were the only years for orange...with the 03 Candy Orange being the best looking :p

·
Registered
19,054 Posts
I think the 07 orange looks good

·
Registered
305 Posts
I must agree thed 07 orange is the best looking of all

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
02 and 03. the 02 was more of a real orange, the 03 had more red tint to it and the 07 I don't even consider orange, it looks more like the 01 illusion red to me.

·
Registered
494 Posts
orange G.Wings

When you look at the
roadtripessentials.com
web site,click-on the Special projects link,
on the Left margin
also the Home page,halfway down.
Me
KennyU
SeattleWA

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
The 2007 Crucible Orange (aka Dark Orange Metallic) is the purtiest and ... the fastest of any of the orange bikes!! :lol::lol::lol: Or of any color for that matter!! :superman1: That is my story and I'm sticking to it. :thumbup: :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
The 2007 Crucible Orange (aka Dark Orange Metallic) is the purtiest and ... the fastest of any of the orange bikes!! :lol::lol::lol: Or of any color for that matter!! :superman1: That is my story and I'm sticking to it. :thumbup: :popcorn:
:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Candy Orange is the sweetest & of course it's the best, fastest, swoopiest, gorgeous, etc. Well you get the idea LOL
Chuckie

·
Registered
907 Posts
It is my understanding that Honda won't be making any more "Orange" Gold Wings. Way to fast, Honda is worried about rider safty.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
greg

07 Orange, and I have to ride with the brake on at night, or I out run the headlights..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts