GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What did I miss ? I have not have power and the Internet for a week at Home. Did I miss anything? But I did do some riding..​

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
What did I miss ? I have not have power and the Internet for a week at Home. Did I miss anything? But I did do some riding..​
Man. you mean you missed all of... . . . . . . . . . .
Well, the usual.

Glad you are back!

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Glad you're back up and running.

Push the "New Posts" button and you'll have hours of readin'.

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
Harley Davidson bought out Honda due to catastrophic losses in Japan stemming from the Tsunami.

You missed quite a bit my friend. Hope is OK up there.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Honda just announced that using motorcycle tires on any of their bikes is dangerous, all owners must install CT's immediately or their warranty will no longer be valid....

·
Registered
168 Posts
Honda announced that plans for the completely redesigned wing are on hold until everyone likes the 2012.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Glad you're back up and running.

Push the "New Posts" button and you'll have hours of readin'.
They must "reset" the new posts from time to time. I clicked on it earlier and there were only two threads. Now there are 8.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Honda announced that they are going to an electric windshield - NOT!

Glad that you are safe!

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
You missed the Great Mid-Atlantic Mob Family Cookie Bake Off that we held last week. Darn, sorry about that.;):cool::eek:4::doorag:

·
Registered
7,796 Posts
Hey John, glad you are back up and running. I hope everything else is OK after the storm. You didn't miss anything here. Same song, different verse. :lol:

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Somehow I don't believe you Wheels......................I would have never missed that.........

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You missed the Great Mid-Atlantic Mob Family Cookie Bake Off that we held last week. Darn, sorry about that.;):cool::eek:4::doorag:
I think if I was there I still miss eat all the bake goods.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey John, glad you are back up and running. I hope everything else is OK after the storm. You didn't miss anything here. Same song, different verse. :lol:
Ever thing worked out good it was nice not to have TV but it sure dose get dark here in Huterdon Co. at 8

1 - 16 of 16 Posts