GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the Honda Homecoming? Got everything set now, just need to get a couple of rooms reserved. :sw1: :snow1: :flg:

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
Better hurry...

You better hurry to get a room reserved in Marysville or Bellefountaine (the two closest communities to the plant and activities).

Shortly before Christmas, I booked on-line for $53 a night at the AmeriHost Inn at Marysville. I checked a few days ago, and they show up as booked solid.

The Marysville Days Inn still shows rooms available at a reasonable rate. I've never stayed there, but it looks to be a decent place to stay.

The Hampton Inn, and Holiday Inn also show as being booked up. The "Marysville" Super 8 shows rooms available... BUT it is not really in Marysville...it is in the country, nearly half-way back towards Columbus.

There is a list of Marysville, Bellefountaine, and Dublin motels here:

http://www.ohio.honda.com/events/homecoming/index.asp

There are also motels in Delaware.

There's a lot more motels in the Dublin (Columbus) area than what are listed.

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
priceline works well for me, a lot better room at a lower price than the cheapo chains.

loren

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
loren said:
priceline works well for me, a lot better room at a lower price than the cheapo chains.
loren
Not to argue with you Loren... but here's one problem...

Priceline is not connected with any hotels in Marysville or Bellefontaine, Ohio. The closest they get is Dublin or Columbus... which is 25-30 miles away from the plant, and 45 miles from the events in Bellefontaine. :crazy:

I received an email from another GL1800 rider telling me that their room at the same AmeriHost Inn/Marysville was $99 a night. My reservation is for $53 a night...and I got to pick *exactly* where I wanted to stay. :clap2:

·
Registered
21,133 Posts
30 miles east on 4 lane hiway 33 plenty of rooms at motel 6. Lot of motorcyclists stayed there last year for homecomming. Rate was less than $50,the place was plenty clean and comfy for me. Remember if you are a HRC member to get free breakfast at the plant. The plant tours are nice then later head over to Belfontain,Enjoy the day!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts