GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As soon as bike went away to keep it out of the salt his posting also got put on the shelf ?
There was rumor about hitting the gym getting himself back in shape .
Is there a gym forum he is now hanging around on ?
I looked forward to the 2/3 am posts , his words of wisdom , and trying to stir the pot daily .
Now this is gone !!
Maybe Sarah finally has control over him , making him sleep at nite , stay off of the Internet , and lay off the M&M's ??

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
He has turned to begging . . . . .

:lol:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Not the ipad . . . I think he has given up on getting that again from Sarah . . . . .

Had the gall to email me begging for something . . . . never seen a guy whine so much in an email . . . .

:shock:

He wanted to know if he could be my employee next weekend . . . .

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not the ipad . . . I think he has given up on getting that again from Sarah . . . . .

Had the gall to email me begging for something . . . . never seen a guy whine so much in an email . . . .

:shock:

He wanted to know if he could be my employee next weekend . . . .

Could use use him a s a tax write off for the company ? Like hiring a minority ?? Just tryin to help ya out buddy ? But I am confused , what do you need help with, that John can provide for ya ??oh I know , Polishing trailers maybe :tongue::joke: cleanliness is the key to sales !;)

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Could use use him a s a tax write off for the company ? Like hiring a minority ?? Just tryin to help ya out buddy ? But I am confused , what do you need help with, that John can provide for ya ??oh I know , Polishing trailers maybe :tongue::joke: cleanliness is the key to sales !;)

Oh good thought!!! I need someone to keep wiping the drool off of them . . . . .

Oh John . . . got a project for you . . . .

:yes:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh good thought!!! I need someone to keep wiping the drool off of them . . . . .

Oh John . . . got a project for you . . . .

:yes:
Let's give him a fancy title !
How about

Polishing Enhancement Tech. Or PET for short
he can always be on alert and call that PETA than .

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Have PET polish the trailers with a bright color rag with your advertising on it . Give them away with a trailer purchase and tell them now they can always have a PETA in their pocket . :p How am I not in advertising ??? PETA pocket that's priceless :cool:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
I love how your brain works!!! It is always so didyouseethatsquirrel? . . . .

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love how your brain works!!! It is always so didyouseethatsquirrel? . . . .

My daughter has got a name for it with all her fancy physicolgy schooling . It's way to big of me to spell . She simplifies it for me as " cartoon like character "

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
My daughter has got a name for it with all her fancy physicolgy schooling . It's way to big of me to spell . She simplifies it for me as " cartoon like character "

Oh wonderful . . .

Why on earth would you lead your daughter into a profession that will analyze every little aspect of your life!

Good grief man, you are doomed!!!!!!

:shrug:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh wonderful . . .

Why on earth would you lead your daughter into a profession that will analyze every little aspect of your life!

Been doomed from the day doc slapped me on my pretty little behind and I pee'd on him .
Slap me will ya . :shock:
Than grandma wanted to change my diapers at my first Xmas , got her too !!
If she would have gave me that ham slice I was starring at,, we would have been good .
True stories

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh wonderful . . .

Ok , all part if my master plan , all part of my master plan . Insanity gives ya a free get out of jail card. Just sayin

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
Ok , all part if my master plan , all part of my master plan . Insanity gives ya a free get out of jail card. Just sayin
That doesn't work for cartoon characters though. You must get blown up, have a truck run you over or you break out and run into the sherriff as you try to escape. That is just how it is for your kind....LOL:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That doesn't work for cartoon characters though. You must get blown up, have a truck run you over or you break out and run into the sherriff as you try to escape. That is just how it is for your kind....LOL:thumbup:
2 out of 3 though to date . :oops:
Been stuck between duals on a semi , had a fuel oil furnace blow up on me once . Oh and a battery , and a manhole cover from chemicals , ​and a tv ,but that was intentional .

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
No jail time? How did you, with the life you've lead, miss out on that?

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No jail time? How did you, with the life you've lead, miss out on that?

If you haven't noticed , I like to talk my way into and out of things .

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Been really sick!! Just no motivation :eek:4:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Been really sick!! Just no motivation :eek:4:
Sorry to hear that . Get better soon as picking on you without you here is only half fun.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts