GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is the best on-line dealer for Canadians to buy Honda accessories etc with respect to prices, shipping fees etc?

Hopefully one that doesn't ship via UPS!!!!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
The link below is a place I've used because I live in Tillsonburg and it's an easy ride over to Richmond, Michigan.

The place is called "Michigan Chrome" and they specialize in Goldwing stuff.
It's a small family business. Deal with Beth because she's very very helpful and knowledgable.

http://www.mychromeshop.com/

later
Greg

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have found the best way is to have a US address just outside the border, have it shipped there and then go and get the accessories yourself. When I have had it shipped to my home I make sure they us USPS. never had a problem with them. Just NEVER use the little brown truck company. They screw you big time with extra charges etc. I have not used our board sponsor to this point but have been using Wingstuff and very happy with them. Prices have been usually the best. Don't want to be always price matching. If companies are willing to price match why not just have the best price in the first place.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have found Wing Stuff very helpful, and they ship usps ground. with all the farkles I have put on the wing over the last year it was well worth the membership. just my 2 cents worth. :thumbup:

·
Registered
581 Posts
When i had my Wing i bought from the board sponser.Had the items shipped to Ogdensburg UPS store.Drove over picked them up.Very seldom did i have to pay tax at the border on the return
Bill

·
Canuck
2,843 Posts
I do two things that have worked well. One, there is a little family-owned restaurant in Boston, NY (bear Buffalo). The owners are great to work with. I have stuff shipped there. Drop by to pick it up, have a fantastic breakfast, then come on home. If I don't want to ride down there, and don't feel like enduring the lineups at the border, I use Markham Outdoor Power. They will order items in (saving me shipping, travel time and crossing customs), and they are fair with their pricing. I tell them what I'd be paying if I bought the item myself and they try to get as close to that as they can.

·
Banned
1,128 Posts
Our Chapter purchases in volume using www.wingstuff.com. Great prices, service, fast delivery, and they have just about everything for a Goldwing! We also get a price discount and a shipping discount! Ya can't beat that! :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Not sure how many items you are looking for but I work in the US and travel across the border almost every week. Be happy to help you out by having them shipped to me, I'll take them across and mail them Canada Post. I am legally allowed to take home $400.00 every week. PM me if you are interested.

BTW, I used to love Hespeler hockey sticks when I was a kid. I don't suppose they still make sticks do they?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts